Chapter2- Mystery boy

I walked to my home room with  Mr. Smith. As I waited for him to get his notes together and the other students to arrive I pulled out my sketchbook. As hard has I tried to draw Levi it always came as the mystery boy.I didn't feel as if I had an attraction towards him maybe I was just curious about his mysterious ways. I feel as if I should not be so curious because......

Flashback
As I got up and turned to Levi then the unknown boy I saw this girl wearing a red scarf had short black hair and emotionless eyes staring at me with a death stare like I had done something to her. I didn't even know her. When I grabbed my books out of my locker she brutally snatched his ear and walked away.

Flashback over
I wonder was that her boyfriend but they looked a lot alike siblings. Her stare wasn't a back off that's my boyfriend. It was more of a protective stare over him. I didn't have much time to think about what her deal was because the bell rang and students had started flooding into the class.
Levi's p.o.v
I saw Armin running really fast towards (f/n).  I look away for one moment then turn back and they were in the middle of a head on collision with each other. I try to run towards her but have to fight off girls tightly hanging onto my biceps. When I broke free I found another guy rushing to her. When I got to her I was kind upset to see the mystery boy there before me because truth is I sort
of do like (f/n) she is the bravest girl I have ever known to speak in front of me.
Flashback to 2 weeks before
I was walking past her locker when I saw her focusing very hard on her sketchbook. She kept looking up at me. I walked over to her and said " Hey (f/n) what's going on?" "Aww nothing just drawing you ." she replied. " Oh" I said. "You smell good by the way." I don't know if she saw but I was blushing wildly. Then to cover it up I quickly asked " May I see the drawing?" "Ummm not yet, almost done." "Okay" I said and waited for her to finish. When she was done she turned the book around and showed me the incredible sketch of me. I was amazed by her pencil technique. She gazed at me with those (e/c) that I think are gorgeous. She asked what I thought of it and I started
babbling about how amazing it was. When the bell rang for class she said " you're cute when you babble." Then she turned and walked away before I could say anything.
Flashback over
Mystery boy's p.o.v
I saw a little blonde run really fast by me screaming some girl's name I guessed. When he yelled the name a beautiful (skin color) skin with (h/l) (h/c) and gorgeous (e/c) eyes. When he finally reached this beautiful girl they were in a head on collision. Without thinking about what my sister Mikasa would do if I abandoned her in the middle of the hall. I ran fast and when I got to her there was 2 other guys and I thought to myself wow I got some competition. She looked at the guy on the right a little longer than she looked at me. When she did the guy to the right growled at me then she said thank you to the both of us and while her little friend stood there in awe and amusement while in pain. I then walked back to where my locker was thankfully it was just a few down from the gorgeous girl I saw I sister Mikasa came up to me slapped me on the arm and snatched my ear and made me walk to around the corner. I could feel the gorgeous girl's eyes on my back. I hope she doesn't think this is my girlfriend.

Hey guys I just want to say feel free to comment on what I should write next and tell all your followers to read this book if you liked.
Bye !! Read on after I update