Staying home day5

Your p.o.v
The day after Laxus' promeposal I decided to stay home. Because the next day was filled with proposals to Levi and Eren.

     I couldn't take the possible despair of one them saying yes to another person.

        But maybe that wasn't really my choice or quite fair to them. Cause I hadn't answered their question yet, and there was only 1 day and a half until prom.

         HELL!! I haven't even decided who I want to say yes to! I was about to cry when there was a knock on my bedroom door! It was Jalynn and Taylor!

        I was happy to see them I guess. "Hello!" They both said." Hi" I replied. 

"Look I think you should be with Eren!" Taylor said after a few seconds of silence." And I think you should be with Levi!" Jalynn told me.
"What!" I yelled dumbfounded by their sudden burst of opinions." Yeah honestly Eren  is the ONE for you!" She told me." Absolutely NOT!" Jalynn contradicted her words." Levi is obviously the one for her! He is the one for everyone!" Jalynn exclaimed." Exactly my point!" Taylor yelled pacing in my bedroom." What's your point?" I asked incredibly confused."

          "My point is Levi is so convinced he has every girl wrapped around his finger! That everybody wants him! He is constant saying things like that any girl would be lucky to have him! It drives me crazy! You don't need a douche like him!" Taylor ranted

         I wasn't really surprised. Levi was notorious for shit like that. I was kinda questioning everything I liked about him.

       Maybe it was the fact that every girl wanted him. Or that he was a 'socially acceptable' womanizer because he was so attractive.

       " No No No No No! He is not a douche bag! He is a guy with a generally cool aura! That most females find attractive!" Jalynn retorted.

      "He is a 'socially acceptable' womanizer." Taylor shot putting air quotes around socially acceptable. See she knew it! He was a play! I don't deserve a play.

     But that play was really cute! With the worst reputation though.

       "Was Taylor right do I deserve better?" I accidentally said thinking aloud.

    "Of course I am right you deserve somebody like Eren! He is  sweet adventurous very ballsy and attractive at one. He also has a clean slate unlike Levi." Taylor laid her points out to me one by one making me like the idea of Eren a lot more.

     "Just think about would?" Jalynn asked before stepping out of my room.

       "I'm her ride so gotta go but like she said think about please." she said quietly before stepped out of my room as well.

       I knew who I liked and knew who liked me.

      But who did I deserve?