Prom Day

Your p.o.v
It was prom day and I felt like a dip shit cause I hadn't said yes to either boy.

    All the girls were in one room getting ready while the boys were in another down the hall in my house.

      So many thoughts were rushing through my head while doing my makeup that I hadn't realized I was drawing my wing way to long and I had streams of mascara running down my cheeks due to tears.

     "Woah you can NOT be crying on Prom night!" Taylor whisper yelled at me. She grabbed my makeup bag and pulled me into another room to refrain from questioning from the others.

     Sometimes she was no good but most times she was too good.(if u know me on person this is fairly true!)

    I found my self calming down as she began to speak. But to be honest I wasn't listening.

     I was way more focused on her normally chapped lips and how they looked all glamorous without lipstick yet. Or have her lips always looked this soft? Maybe that is why Gray can't keep his lips off hers?

     Maybe if I wasn't such a dip I would have someone that couldn't keep their lips off of me.

      I had finally realized she had noticed I wasn't listening so I decided to say something that made it seem like  I wasn't being mean.

     "Taylor?" I said "hmmmm" she answered turning around to get my eyeliner out. I hadn't even noticed she was done cleaning the running mascara." How did u know that you wanted to be with Gray." I asked.

      "I don't really know. I met him at the ballroom place. When I was like 7 maybe. And I guess being forced together made us really like each other." She said with a slight smile threatening to widen with every second.

"So if you guys have so trust in each other how come you let that girl get you so fucked up inside?" I said. The smile failed to fade as she explained." He has always had a way with girls silently making them,....." she paused so her smile could enlarge itself. "He never failed to let me know no matter how many girls he accidentally woed into trap he would always tell me I was the only one he wanted."

Her smile was so large it became contagious. I began smiling like I had her memories.

"I wish that I just had something as perfect as you and Gray." I sighed.

"Well if you would stop playin around and say yes to Eren you could! But you know what it isn't my business who you want to spend the rest of high school with. I just really want you to be happy." She said to me.

At the end of our conversation my makeup was saved and my red eyes were no more.

There was then a knock on our door and Saphira was there. She looked wonderful. Like she was an angel 😇 fallen into the right dress right here on Earth. And she totally belonged to the most angelic like boy I knew. How were her and Armin sooo perfect?

But it wasn't just Taylor and Gray ,Saphira and Armin all of my friends are happily paired off within the friend group! And I was STUCK in this fucking triangle.

She told us Laxus and Mira had pulled up in the limo. Me and Taylor walked outside and slipped into the limo we were the last ones in so of course the only spots left were in between Eren and Levi and beside Gray.

I slipped into my seat in between the two boys and the ride to the dance begun

Time skip

When we arrived everyone rushed out of the car into the gym to see it in all its glory. I didn't. I didn't need to. I knew what it looked like. Me and Taylor put it up.

I finally walked in to see my friends at the picture line I hop in with them then they all get couple pictures.Then we ended up doing girls pictures then the guys did their group pictures and then they all coupled off.

The pics made me really happy and I decided I wasn't going to be a Debby at this dance!

I went over to he dance floor near a group of people I kinda knew and talked and danced with them for a while. Until then came all of the slow songs.

I went and had a seat when Eren came up to me and put his hand out. Honestly he look great extremely handsome. "May I have your 1st slow dance of the night?" He asked in the goofiest way ever. I couldn't help but laugh at him.

I grabbed his hand and we danced. It was a silent dance but it was comfortable." Hey um sorry I didn't really answer and made you wait and stuff and....-" I tried to continue but he cut me off." Let's not make tonight about decisions. Ok?" He said me. I nodded my head. We continued to dance for a while.

Then I was pulled away by Levi. He held me close by my waist forehead to forehead face to face. Silenced in shock until he spoke.

"I really want an answer. This is no longer just who you want to be with at the prom! This is who you want to be with period!" Levi told me.

"Levi! Tonight is not about decisions!" Eren said." No! It is about decisions." Levi told him." Don't you think we deserve an answer?" Levi said. All Eren did was nod his head. All of our friends had surrounded us awaiting my answer.

"I pick......" I started ." Come on say it!" Taylor and everyone else said. I made up my mind!" My decision is..........