Promposal week Day 2

(Y/N)'s p.o.v
I am getting so nervous! Prom is coming up in a few weeks and I am really racking my head trying to figure out who to to ask our go to the prom with. Eren or Levi? They just make it really hard to choose and I feel like I really have to choose between the two but I can't. Why is life so hard? I thought all of this while shuffling through Levi's 'secret' Hannah Montana cd collection." HA! Levi these really belong to you!" Jalynn howled with laughter." N-n-o" he stuttered." They're my sister's!" he quickly tried to cover up his fanboy obsession." You don't have a sister!" Eren yelled." YOU DON'T KNOW MY LIFE!" he frantically yelled." I think we do Ackerman." Jalynn stated. "Ok the rest of this ride goes in silence." Levi said glaring at everyone through the rear view mirror.
So the ride carried on and Gajeel decided to let out the biggest fart in the history of high school farts." OH MY FREAKIN GOSH DUDE!" Taylor yelled cause she was sitting the closets to him. Luckily we were already at school so she hopped over her two brothers and ran through the front doors of the school. I soon followed after her to see her face to face with the one and only Laxus back pushed against locker and nothing to do. What happens now?

Taylor's p.o.v
I rushed inside to be pushed against a locker by Laxus. "What you want." I said." Oh come on like it isn't nice to see short stuff." Laxus said in husky voice. "Again what do you want?" I asked again not breaking eye contact." I want your prom expertise." he said." I work for 20 bucks for every our I spend on your promeposal ideas." I said crossing my arms." Done!"he said uncrossing my arms and slapping 20 bucks into my hand then wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing me. With really good reflexes I kicked him in the nuts and he immediately fell to the ground whispered worth it. I continued down the hall when some random girl came up to me and was like" You just got kissed by a senior." "So what?" I asked." Does that mean Gray is available?" another chimed in then the whole hallway filled with girls started asking me to help with a promeposal for Gray. I kept walking when Gray stopped me. "So why didn't you stop him from kissing you?" he started."
I-" I tried saying." What does he have that I doesn't. All the girls in the hall were smiling with hearts in their eyes." Umm wrong grammar." I mumbled." Does it look like I care if I used the wrong grammar?" Gray said grabbing my hips. I tried to pull but he wouldn't let me." What now?" I asked." How bout you get off him?" I heard a bunch some girls I would deal with later say. "I do this." Gray said leaning in for a kiss. I just stood with my arms crossed. He grabbed a clicker out of my back pocket  and pressed the button and suddenly me (y/n) Jalynn Thatiana Luna and Levy were all standing in awe as the boys stood in front of us with cute decorated prom signs. The thing is that Malachi Sting Eren and Levi's signs said
  It is almost prom and I hope you don't choose wrong.
I was thinking that they would have to choose anyway. Even though I was thinking Gray was still there." So what about us again?" he asked." Why else would I wear this necklace with pride?" I said with a tear in my eye. I walked over to him pulled him by his polo collar. I whispered in his ear "Us". "Yeah us." he repeated. We had like a wedding day kiss.

     Jalynn and (y/n) p.o.v
How come Taylor Thatiana Luna and Levy get this prom thing easy? I am in BIG TROUBLE!