A happy birthday crack chapter

Ok so hey everybody as you may know one of my best friends Akiko_Centile her birthday was about 10 days ago and she just turned 17 and yes I know I am late but it is the thought that counts. So here is a special crack chapter just for her.

Taylor: * video taping every moment of setting up* Okay so hi people of the Internet we are setting up for Jalynn's 17 birthday party and everyone is here!

Sting: Hey Tay can you come over here and look at this banner and check out our present list.

Taylor: Umm no I did all of the planning and I am documenting every moment single moment of this glorious time.

Levi: yeah brat you need to get over here and help with something.

Taylor: Shut up look out all you did this entire is send angry devil emojies to Eren.👿

Natsu: well none of that matters because someone needs to tell Ice princess to get off his sorry butt.

Gray: Shut up fire hazard!

Natsu: hey it isn't my fault the toilet caught fire.

Thatiana: Yeah how did you set the toilet on fire Natsu?

Natsu: long story.

Eren: we got time.

Natsu: Ok. Well see *everybody sat in a circle while Taylor pointed the camera my way* I walked into the bathroom to find that punk Gajeel trying to light a cigarette. So I was all like hey man no smoking on school property. And he was all like what you go do about it pinky. And you know how sensitive I am about my hair color so I start mouthing off. Then next thing I know his lighter is hurtling towards me so I do the common sense thing and jump out the way.

Thatiana: yeah like you have common sense.

Natsu: let me finish. So I moved out the way and the lighter hit the toilet and busted open. Then the toilet just blew up.

Levi: Nice story pinky but wrap it up she is coming.

Natsu: it is SALMON!

Levi: I don't give a crap! I said she is coming.

* everyone runs to their hiding place*

Jalynn: Why is it so dark in he-

Everyone: SURPRISE!!!

Jalynn: WTF * she says kicking Sting in the place where no boy needs to be kicked*

Taylor: Ha haha that hahaha is hahaha my best friend hahahah. I have thought you well

Sting: Dang you got a strong kick owwwwwww * he says  own wallowing in the floor in pain*

*Taylor still video taping*

Taylor: I got that all on tape. Hahahahhahahaha!!!!!

Sting: you gotta delete that. * he says getting up*

Taylor: I don't know I think the people of the Internet need to see this. And I suggest you get your ass back on the ground unless you wanna be kicked again. BTW that will be on tape too.

Gray: so much black mail and sass. Why do I love it so much?

Hanabusa: Hey man back off she is mine now.

Luna: yeah you need to back off and pay attention to me!

Juvia: Who the hell invited you.

Luna: Self invite.

Jalynn: Uh noo boo boo this is my party I call the shots. Now get out.

Luna: What if I don't want to go.