Lynn POV

I woke up at 8AM to see that the TV was turned off and here I was sitting down with a gorgeous girl with vibrant purple hair with her head tucked softly between my shoulder and chest but outside my armpit.

She snored softly but not loud. Her breathing was steady and she was comfortable obviously. Her arm was snaked around my waist while her other arm hung freely. My arm was around her shoulders; I looked up to see a smirking Alex and a fangirling Brian.

I frowned at them both and looked back down at Madi. She was so calm. I used my arm that was over her and used it to stroke her hair out of her face causing a small grin to appear on her face. I'm certain she was still dreaming.

I continued to stroke her hair while staring out the window. It was already sunny out and the forecast was supposed to be hot. I texted Alex so I didn't wake Madi
Lynn: What did you all wanna do?
Alex: Swimming?
Lynn: Where?
Alex: There's a lake a mile from here.
Lynn: Fine, when do you wanna go?
Alex: Between 10 and 12.

I put my phone down on the arm rest and tended back to Madi to see she was still asleep. She seems like a very nice girl but then again I also thought that about Alexa and we all saw how that turned out. I frowned at the realization and then scorned myself for thinking about her. I was forgetting about her for so long and here I was again ruining my own happiness with my thoughts. Pathetic.

I felt Madi twitch her head and she tried to bury it deeper into my shoulder probably liking the warmth of another being having contact with her. I looked over and saw that Ruby was still sleeping with her mouth open drooling all over her self. I chuckled softly at the sight and looked over at the remote next to me.

I grabbed the remote and made sure the volume was very low and flipped through channels trying to find something interesting on. I settled with watching the news and propped my foot up on my leg.

45 minutes later

After watching the news about alot of crimes and celebrities I felt a nudge on my shoulder and saw that Madi was waking up finally. I could feel her eyelashes move open on my arm tickling me a little.

After a minute or two she looked up at me and her eyes widened abandoning the sleepy look she had just had. She quickly unraveled her arm from around my waist and backed up giving some space between us.

"I'm so so sorry Lynn I don't remember doing that." A blush crept along her face making her even more adorable.

"It's fine, I promise." I smiled her reassurance and looked back at the TV missing the contact we were having. Now I felt cold again. Everything was silent for awhile until Ruby finally awoken.

"Morning people, how did you sleep Madi?"
"I slept fine. What about you?"
"Good good." Wiping drool from her face. "What about you Lynn?" They both looked over at me and I looked over at them.

Honestly all I did was have horrible dreams that involved Alexa all through the night but waking up wasn't that bad.

"I slept fine." I lied and went back to the TV. While Madi and Ruby talked to each other Alex and Brian were eating breakfeast not long after they came out of their beds for the second time this morning. Alex gave me a smirk after gesturing towards Madi with his eyes and them back to me causing a scowl towards him in return.

It was nearing around 9:30 now and I was getting swimming trunks and a T-shirt for myself out of my suitcase. Madi and Ruby barrowed Alex and Brian's shorts and T-shirts. I had a feeling this day was going to be waste and suck but I guess I'll perk up for all of them. I sat down on the couch laying my head back looking at the ceiling. I closed my eyes and listened to the silence and muffled footsteps from everyone else.

My head was hurting and I needed to pick up headache medicine on the way back from the lake. After a moment I start to feel more relaxed and decided to drift off to sleep for a little nap.

I kept feeling something poke my rib and slowly opened my eyes as I stirred awake. Someone was sitting beside me obviously and I looked over to see Madi with an embarrassed look on her face.
"Alex said it's time to go. It's 10:40 something."
"You guys go on without me, I just wanna sleep."
"Are you okay?"
I didn't really know how to answer that. So far everything has been up and down and it's been draining me.
"Yes." I lied not looking her in the eye.
"Please come with. You can sleep in the car if you want."
I looked at her and saw she was doing the puppy eyes with her lower lip puffed out. She looked so cute, how could I possibly say no to her.

I sighed in defeat and stood up grabbing my things and led Madi out the door. Walking over to the car door I had Madi hop in the back seat while I was gonna sleep in the trunk. The car was a jeep type of van thingy. I could just roll over the back seats and flop onto the backseats if I wanted to.

I closed the car door and hopped in the trunk using my clothes as a pillow. It was pretty roomy I guess back here. I got a good view if I sat up. Brian started up the car and played some Papa Roach of course. During the ride Madi kept looking back over at me, I could feel here eyes on me as I lie here. I couldn't sleep I was too tired to even sleep. I felt something fall over top of me and saw it was a blanket. I propped my head up to see Madi dropped the blanket on me with a generous smile.

I grinned at her gesture and laid back down again feeling more at ease.

{Helloooo sorry for taking so long at making another chapter. I hope you like this one. It's a little snippet, the next one will be Madi POV so don't worry.

QOTC(question of the chapter) Favorite PVRIS song?