Chapter 2

"Well, Mrs. Carter the baby is as healthly as ever but are you certain that you want the gender to be revealed at birth?" The OBGYN asks.

"Yes I'm certain, it's a plan my husband and I have always had this plan in mind."

The Doctor obviously had a sense of guilt in his eyes and only removed the gel from my stomach.

Today was my appointment for my 8th month being pregnant. It's usually scary to go alone and my mother asked if I would like her to accompany me but I asked her not to, Danny is the only one who can accompany me here.

Flashback

"Leah! Where are you baby?"

I slowly come out of the bathroom door and keep my steps as light as possible.

"Leah! This isn't funny anymore. Quit your little game and come downstairs, my paren-"

I jumped onto his back surprising him and causing us to fall onto the floor. I didn't know if he was trying not to laugh or be angry with me.

"You're so lucky you aren't pregnant because that could of hurt the baby."

"Funny you should say that." I get up and prance back to the bathroom.

"Leah, darling. Where. Are. You. Going?"

"Just come here."

Danny walks into the bathroom with Leah holding a stick with two lines on it and freezes.

"Leah. You're kidding right?"

"Why would I kid about something like this Danny?"

Danny starts smiling like an idiot and pulls me into a tight hug

"You're going to be a mommy." He whispers.

I whisper back.

"And you're going to be a daddy."

Flashback over

After that he made me promise that he is the only person that will ever go with me to the doctor appointments. He always had a camera with him to take pictures. I sigh and walk (waddle) into a Starbucks and buy some lemon bread and a choco-banana smoothie. I sit down and enjoy my food when I see a stranger staring at me from the distance. A little girl who looked to be around 7 with whipped cream all around her mouth, two blond pigtails with a pink bow on each one with a hello kitty shirt and pants.

She smiled with a toothless (front teeth) smile and I smile back and turn back to my lemon bread. The next time I look up there she is, standing right in front of me.

"Yes?" I ask curiously.

"Is there a baby in there?" She points to my stomach.

"Yes there is, he actually alot done baking."

"Did you eat your baby? Because my friends mommy is pwegnant too and she said her mom ate the baby and that's why it's trapped inside the tummy."

I couldn't hold back and just started laughing. I didn't think I'd be able to laugh like this again.

"Carrey!" A man comes running up to us and grabs the little girls hand.

"I'm so sorry ma'am. My daughter here is just a very curious child."

"Oh no don't be. It's quite alright, she's quite a darling." I struggle to try and stand up. Danny helped me with everything when I got bigger and couldn't get up. I put my hands on the table and tried to pull myself up.

"Oh here, let me help you." I feel two strong arms pull me up and I swear for and second, I thought it was Danny. I looked up to see the little girls dad helping me.

"Oh why thank you. I'm sorry to put such a burden on you."

The man smiles.

"Oh please, it's not a big deal. I just didn't want you to fall. Where's your husband? I'm sure he's around here somewhere." Oh crap here comes the tears. The tears instantly came flooding down and the man's smile turned into a guilty look.

"I'm sorry ma'am I didn't mean to bring it up."

"Its not your fault. I must get going, thank you." I quickly walk out and into the parking lot when it went black.