Chapter 3

Flashback

I'm four months pregnant and today's the day we find out the gender.

"Danny, are you sure you don't want to know the gender?"

"Yes, we should be surprised. It'll be fun."

I smile at him as we walk into the clinic.

When the doctor puts the gel on and turns on the monitor.

"Look, our baby." Danny says with pride.

I can't ever imagine a time when I'll ever be happier than the moment I get to hold our baby in my arms. Our baby, Danny and my baby. The fruit of our love.

Flashback end

My visions becomes clearer as I see a strange male figure looking at me.

"Danny?"

"No ma'am, I'm sorry to disappoint you but my name is Trevor."

Everything becomes clearer and I now see a man. He looked to about be 6"3, brown hair, chocolate eyes. I look around the unfamiliar room and realize it's a hospital room.

I start to panic.

"Where's my baby?" I began to cry. What if something happened to my baby? I can't lose our baby. Not now, not ever. My baby, our baby.

"The baby is perfectly okay, it's as if a miracle happened." Trevor explained.

I looked down at to see my swollen atmd stretched stomach as proof the baby was there. I began to cry.

"My baby....mommy is so sorry. You almost got hurt. Mommy is so sorry baby." I held my stomach and cried. A small hand and went on my shoulder. I looked up to see the little girl from earlier. Carrey. I smiled gently at her when the doctor came in.

"Mrs. Carter, as if some miracle, the baby survived. We don't even know how it happened but it did. Please be careful for now on."

It's been 2 weeks since then. Basically now I'm due any day, and well it sucks. Danny can't even be here to see our baby born.

I walk around our Victorian house painted pale blue with grey shudders. 3421 Paper Avenue in Mississippi. I look at all the photographs in frame all over the wall. Danny was a photographer and wants to fill the house with stories. Our stories and later on our children's stories. He wanted anyone who ever walked in our house to feel the joy of life and love. Happiness and peace.

My feet stop at a particular photo. Our wedding day photo.

Flashback

A white lace dress that goes past my feet making it almost impossible not to trip over is my dream. The day I marry my best friend. My hair curled and pulled into a bun, the veil covering my face. White pumps that were sure to hurt my feet. Cherry lip gloss, smokey eyes, mascara. The steps to looking like the perfect bride. The only thing missing? The groom who's waiting at the end of the aisle. The one who the bride will spend eternity with. Eternal lovers. Bathing in happiness and joy. Not even death could stop it.

One step closer.

Another, two steps

Three steps now, seven more till I'm there.

Four steps

Five. Halfway there.

Six

Seven

Eight

Nine. One more

Ten. Hello, my darling husband.

Danny turned and his eyes dance with life. Smiling that shining smile, holding out his hand. My Danny. My love.

"So let's get ourselves hitched." Danny says.

Flashback end

<<<<<<<<<<●□♤♡>>>>>>>>>>
The guy who played estban I forgot his name ._. Is playing Trevor