Chapter 4

A knock on the door. It's Trevor and Carrey. Since the accident, they have been coming over quite frequently and making sure I'm fine.

"Hello again Leah." Trevor says

"Hi Lweah." Carrey smiles.

Five minutes later there we were sitting on the couch talking. We were having quite a good time when I felt something wet between my legs.

"Dammit," I hold my stomach and start to panic.

"Carrey sweetie, go get daddy's car keys and Leah do you already have a suitcase ready?" I nod.

"Okay, let's get you up." Trevor takes my hand and puts his arms around my waist to help me up and start to walk. The car ride seemed like forever, the pain was unbearable, our baby is being born and Danny isn't even here. Danny. Danny, where is Danny? Is he watching me right now? If he was he sure wouldn't like how I've been this past month. I can't help it one bit I'm just broken. My husband and best friend is dead and nothing will ever bring him back. Nothing. That's when I remember, the time Danny and I first met.

Flashback

A five year old girl is sitting on the swing alone with a locket in hand staring down at the picture inside. A man and girl. The little girl sitting upon the mans shoulders. They are laughing. They are happy.

"What are you looking at?" The girl looks up to a boy with mud on his face missing his bottom left tooth wearing overalls with a white polo.

"It's nothing." The little girl looks away and closes the locket.

"Well whatever it is its making you sad." The boy blushes a little. "And, well pretty girls shouldn't be sad."

The girl blushes and giggles a bit. "I thought boys were supposed to think that girls were icky and gross."

"Who hate spiders, mud, and have cooties?" He laughs.

"I'm my own person and I can choose who I want to play with." The boy says with a smile. "Now, come on I know something that will cheer you up."

"What is it?" The girl asks confused.

"A surprise." The boy takes the girls hand and begins to walk.

"The names Daniel by the way but everyone calls me Danny. What's yours?"

"Leah."

Flashback over

"Mrs. Carter, when I count to five push. One, two, three, four, five. Push."

I push with all my might.

"Again."

4 minutes later, May 21st, 2015 at 5:20 pm a cry was heard.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<■>>>>>>>>>>>

Let's end it here today loves. The baby is finally being born a little bit early a month at most but it's normal. My nephew was born early and is healthly as ever.

Honestly, I have no idea what inspired me to write a story like this but I felt it should be written. Anyways thanks you for reading this story and now with the tyke being born the story will begin to take a turn for more. Leah may not seem to be actually mourning Danny but it's shown in all of her flashbacks, she is remembering her life with Danny. She can never forget her true love and that's how it is.