theres always one

I woke up this morning feel nervous but excited I felt like 50 butterflies have just hatch in my stomach I didn’t really no what to expect, I guess I could easily spot the popular crowd all you have to look for is muscles and girls caked in make up and designer clothes.

I looked at my chosen outfit it was 6.00am I have 2hours to prepare. My short black hair that normally hangs in bangs around my face is dyed blonde and put extensions that goes down to my hips and Sways when I walk the ultimate popular girl look. My hazel eyes are covered in contacts that are crystal blue. I don’t really need want to wear contacts the make my eyes swore and itchy, the things I do for my country. I then examined my outfit a fitted white channel v-neck that shows just the write amount of cleavage and a white pencil skirt, there’s a slight gap between the top and the pencil skirt so you can see my toned stomach. I was going for a white look so I could resist adding aluminous red lipstick and red stilettos red and white it’s a classic look. I have to admit I was looking like a Victoria secret model .I was in baby.

I’m going to take tuckers car a audioR8 with flip up doors just like Zac Efron has in 17 again. I was ready!

“Oh la la” agent tucker said looking me up and down not in a pervy way though EW!! he’s like a father to me.

“I’m glad you approve" said mischievously smiling

“What do you want?” he said raising an eyebrow obviously noting the look on my face

“Um…well…I was just noticing that you’re not going out today…..”I said carful not wanting to be demanding because he’d say no

 “Take it before I change my mind” he said throwing the keys to me

I caught them and just stood there for a sec wondering if this was joke

“There not going to explode you know?” he said looking at my expression

“You actually going to….” I started but he interrupted me

“I suggest you leave before I change my mind" he said turning to walk away

“You know pudding you’re not that bad” I said grinning at his angry face flushing red

“GO!” he screamed

“alright,alright looks like someone hasn’t had their morning doughnut” and with that comment I left I don’t know what it is but I always have to have the last word it makes me feel like I’ve won.

I climbed into the leather driving seat I have only just turned 17 but I passed my driving test when I was 9.

Today I was no longer Skyler sparks I was Brie Carson the soon-to-be most popular girl in summer heights high school

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOTE,COMMENT&READ

mwah x