not backing down

as I pulled up a few blocks away I took a final look through my notes. I double checked my bag to she if I had all my equipment ready

knife - yep

gun-yep

night vision contacts-yep

I could see everything else was in there. sighing I started to drive into the parking lot. I knew exactly what I had to do. all these kids were loaded and I don't mean mummy and daddy only have a few million in the bank I'm talking full on billionaires. all with the latest cars and bags and shoes.

well I guess its good that I have all of those thing but they haven't even come out yet. turns out the mi6 was owed a favour by mark Jacobs. Guess that this jobs does have its perks. I had to become popular on the first day and I knew exactly what I had to do to get there.

I pulled up in the front parking lot taking in a few sharp breaths then revving the engine which it did with ease I turn off the radio that was playing bad girls by MIA really load so I would get even more attention on me, I flipped up the door and slammed in shut.

anybody who is anybody hangs out in the parking lot before school as I was told. i started to walk to the main entrance swaying my hips like it was a catwalk. I knew all eyes were on me some girls shooting jealous looks or boys drooling over my car and me playing mental Ping-Pong to see which was better. i saw a girl standing in front of the entrance obviously saying this was her territory and I better back the fuck off if I knew what was good for me .A few girls that were dressed almost exactly like her gaped at me a little but they could realise I was looking at them because I had my Prada sunnies on.

I also saw a boy who I had been briefed about, the teacher I was targeting son. I have to admit he was hot but I walked past him not blessing him with a glance. I then came chest-to-chest with the blonde preppy girl standing in the centre of the entrance I was taller than her so I knew I was intimidating. she raised a perfectly waxed eyebrow at me. I raised my hand and she squeezed her eyes shut bracing herself. HA! she thought I was going to hit her she opened one eye after a few seconds and I then clicked the lock on my car keys making a BEEP,BEEP she noticed the keys in my hand and sighed trying to sound bored but I could tell it was from relief. I cocked my head and smirked at her. the whole car park was silent at the moment and the girl knew I wasn't backing down at any moment so she awkwardly shuffled sideways. I wasn't going to thank her, no way she need to be shown who's boss. I just walked past her not looking back swaying my hips as I walked.