unprofessional much..?

I had been waiting in the girls toilets for 10 minutes now. I guess this is fashionable late.

I walked down the empty hall ways my stupid heels making a load of noise. I finally came to miss jones class a peaked over the glass part of the door to see Justin Luke and Beth but only one of her followers the one who spoke to me. what was here name again??I quickly managed to scope out the room for the best place left to get a good view of the window and door in case of a attack. I still didn't know what I was up against. I turned the door handle causally acting like I just arrived and couldn't give a shit that I was late I saw everyone staring at me and a few mouths open and gasps. Who could miss two idiots at the back with smirks.

I strutted up to the woman's desk and cocked a hip to make my curves look bigger. The woman stared at me for a moment eyeing me up and down. Her eyes then rested on my bag. she let out a high pitch squeal and ran over to me. I quickly shut my mouth that was open in surprise when she felt the soft leather of my bag. very professional! "oh my god, who designed this!...no wait let me guess was CHANNEL! no wait Dior..D&G?" she said no taking her eyes off the bag for one second

"my mother" I said like she was totally stupid even though it was a lie I felt proud at the admiration in her eyes as she looked at me, mentally telling me what a great mother I had. It also came with a pang of anger for my real mum.

"oh my.. its beautiful" she said I could tell I was getting a A+ in this class. "well miss...Carson is it?..take a seat at the back" she said still looking at my bag

I looked up to see a seat in-between Luke and Justin or in-between Beth's minion and a girl I've never seen before. "oh and Miss Carson.. no sunglass in my class" she said obviously back in teacher mode. Great now these stupid contacts don't have shade bet there going to sting like hell I know they make me stand out but damn! beauty is pain.

god sake.. here it goes, I took of my sunglasses to reveal but crystal blue eyes that even hypnotizes me when I look in the mirror. if people jaws weren't on the floor by this point they certainly were now.  I decided to sit with Beth's minion and the girl I have never seen. playing hard to get normally sets boys off, what is it with wanting what you cant have.

as I said down everyone's heads followed me. I tried no to laugh because I could tell it was painful angle them looking over their shoulders.

"take a picture it will last longer" I said confidently to the whole class. but I also tried to sound like it happens all the time.

everyone slowly tore their eyes away everyone but Justin, Luke and Beth who were leaning forward to stare at my eyes.

I feel they eyes boring into the side of my head "can I help you?" I said with a huff "you never seen a girl take off her sunglasses before?"

"not just sunglasses" Justin said wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. I glared at him for a second before turning back where the teacher was explaining some boring crap in Spanish that I learnt when I was 5.

"your eyes..there..um...amazing" I girl mumbled next to be. I turned to face her only to see she was as red as my lipstick, and trust me channel does some deep shades. it took me a while to register the fact she had just commented me without smarmy or suggestive looks or with jealously causing her to say it sarcastically to make me feel bad about myself

I swerved my body around to face her fully "thanks I love your hair" I said with a genuine smile.

she stared at me shocked that I hadn't said 'I know' or ignored her fully. she beamed at me "really, my mum did it for me" she said twirling her Chesnutt hair in-between her fingers. the spy in me automatically noticed how low her nails were she was probably bored easily ,but something was telling me it was stress. I wonder why?

I was just about to open my mouth to give her another compliment it looked like she needed a pick up.  when the teacher said a extremely long sentence trying to prove a point that I should listen, but without even turning to face her I said....

"sí echo de que estoy escuchando, pero sus tiempos no son la derecha en tanto, si usted no puede nosotros las cosas ow correcta maestro se nos significaron para aprender"

when I was finished she gaped at me and so did the rest of the class seeing as I just told her that she had mixed up her tenses and wasn't teaching us properly so I cant be bothered to listen I knew what was coming.

"you..how did you.." she stammered

"my brothers Spanish" I shrugged great now I have to produce a story of a brother

"Miss Carson seeing how you love to correct my mistakes the you can come back after school" she said with triumph in the tone as she smirked at me.

I knew I had to be tough and outrageous and not scared of some overdressed teacher. I stood up slung my bag over my shoulder and winked at the teacher as I put my hand on the door knob "see you tonight miss" I said with a smirk ,as soon as I walked out of the room the bell rang for next period.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vote&comment

wanna know how to improve and what you guys liked'xo