jog on

The Past few days have been he'll. Seeing at how Connor has appeared out of thin air and the MI6 can't find any dirt on him I was told not to take action and basically ignore him which would be great it he wasn't such a ass. I have to physically restrain myself from launching across the room and straggling the living daylights outta him.

I'm pissed because he has become some sorta god around here people part like the red sea when he walks down the hallway. I'm pissed because he's so cocky as the coach practical begs him to join the team. And I pissed he keeps trying to blow my cover. Listing all my missions whisper/shouting them may I add so god knows who hears. It's both creepy, like stalker creepy and impressive. Wait, no it isn't its just creepy.

Anyway back to the current time where my newly manicured nails are digging so hard into my palms I think they will go straight though. Right infront of me is Connor and 'bitchin Beth' having some freak show make out session in the PE cupboard. I am not jealous. I am not jealous. I am not JEALOUS! Okay so I'm a little jealous. Today is sports day and ever since I beat up the coach all the PE teachers are having a Let's-see-how-far-we-can-boss the shit out of the new girl before she snaps day.

I've been told to get the basketballs out of the cupboard and drag them to the field. Did I mention that it's my only free period and I stuck doing this shit. I think either Connor knows how much I hate beth or he has timed this perfectly because as soon as I opened the doors I greeted with this disturbing sight of them two sucking faces. All I can do is stare heat beat racing and a cool sweat breaking out on my lower back. I have this wierd sinking feeling in my stomach.

"Ahem" I clear my throat to get their attention and the get rid of the scratchyness that has formed.

They instantly break Beth has a smirk on her face and Connor has a blank expression. God damn you spy-training.

I un clench my fists from it's death grip and plaster a fake amused expression on my face. Silently dieing inside.

"Soooo...."i say pretending to stifle a snigger. "You two ay?"

"Yes we are a us get over it" the bitch says smirking triumphantly.

"Whoah who said we are a us?" Connor turned to her

"But you..we just...we-..WHAT!" she finally snapped her smirk has been replaced by a death glare at Connor. Then she turns to me not dropping the glare.

I just shrug and step past them not making eye contact with Connor. I pick up the ball bag effortlessly and sling it over my shoulder casually walking past them and out the door with out a word as soon as I leave I can hear Beth screaming a rainbow of swear words at Connor which makes my smile a bit but I still have that sinking feeling.

As soon as I get back and dump the bags on the field a bell rings signalling that the next event has began. I drop down sitting on the bag with a 'omph' reviewing what the he'll just happend.

"You alright there?" a voice asks. I look up to see Ryan towering above my smiling down.

" yeah I'm jus-" I don't get to finish my sentence because I torn into a bone-crushing bear hug. Which only means one thing. Justin.

The hug is odd because of how soild Justin stomach is so I just stand there arms trapped in this 'Hug'. I limply move my hand and pat him on the back.

"Um.Justin?"i wheez

"Hphhm?" he hums.

"Get.Off.Now" I say I can feel my face draining.

"Soz babe" he says in a high pitched gay accent.

"What you guys doing?" I ask as I can see they are lined up for a race or something.

"1500, 5 lap race" Ryan says smirking "I've never been beat"

I roll my eyes at that statement knowing I could whip his sorry ass blindfolded. Literally.

"NEXT UP 1500" the coach screams blowing the whistle so hard I can see the veins bulging in his neck.

Both boys walk over to the starting line. I can see that Connors in this race as well. Yep Ryans defo gunna lose. I sit there waiting for it to start inspecting my palms aimlessly. When I look up I see a crowd has gathered by the starting point. My body instantly jumps up and starts racing up to see what's happen.

When I get there I can't see anyone dead or any body parts cut off so know spy action for now. Everyone is looking confused and frustrated like they are waiting for something, someone?.

"Where the bloody he'll is Luke" Dickhe-i mean Coach says rubbing his temples to calm down.

"Can't someone just go in his place, we need to move on!" a woman says guessing she's a PE teacher for another year or something.

"Where the he'll are we-"coach stops mid sentence I look up to see him smirking at me. Wow this greaseball has got some balls maybe I didn't kick them hard enough?

"Brie?why don't you take Lukes place you won't mind the humiliation-i mean pressure of going against boys will ya? Don't matter If you lose in front of the whole school sweetie" he says making me flinch at the nick name.I look to see Connor smirking as well. It's on.

"Fine" I say glaring at a amused looking Connor. I walk up to starting line. I know I should be scrambling around do see if Lukes dead but my competitiveness is normal a issue of mine.

once we all line up I feel my adrenaline levels rising like any normal persons would. I used to get that butterfly feeling in my stomach and my hands would get clammy. After my training those feeling have decreased but are still there. All I am focusing on it beating Connor. I know deep inside this feeling isn't just about the race it's about everything. Him leaving. Him betraying me. Him never caring.

Me Loving Him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I took forever. And it's short.And it really bad editing But hey better late than never right?

Vote'n'comment

Love ya

Lolly'XO