"i think i just swallowed Nemo!"

as I entered the building I glanced around not making eye contact with anyone who was gaping carelessly at me I noticed some places to check out during lunch. I took out my schedule again, I don't know why I've already memorised it a thousand times. yes I am not joking.

I was so busy looking down at my schedule faking confusion to notice the boy running towards me. he didn't know I was there because he was facing over his shoulder. he was still a metre away but I didn't want to look weird if I showed off my ninja-like reflexes. so I diced to step to the side just as he turned around he saw me and tried to skid to a halt which failed miserably and ended in him losing his balance and falling side ways into a mini marble water fall attached to the wall.

I faked a gasp and tried not to laugh....  "um...you all alright there?" I asked ass he surface the water he was facing the other way so he didn't see my face yet...."no I think I just swallowed Nemo" he said standing up his clothes soaked though sicking to his perfectly toned abs...yum. thank god he cant see me though these sunnies.

"I just saw a blur of a person and well... here I am" he said still slipping and facing the other way.

"i'd like to think i'm more than a blur" I quizzed sarcasm lining my voice

"listen sweet heart I think..."he stopped in mid sentence as he turned to face me his eyes widening as he looked me up and down

I rolled my eyes and snapped my perfectly manicured fingers in front of his face. "if you wanna keep your eyes pal , I suggested they stay up here" I said pointing to my face.

he stared at me in shock for a few more seconds before he snapped out of it smirking. I could tell he had a game plan already.

he flashed his best i'm sexy and I know it smile. and held out his hand. "hey toots, I'm Justine and what pretty name goes with your sexy self" he said looking me up and down again

I quickly snapped back into character and sighed to show I was bored with him already, I turned on my heels leaving him hanging utter shock on his face obviously not used to being rejected.

"hey babycakes" he called running after me leaving a wet trail behind him. I rolled my eyes and turned to him and raised an eyebrow at the mess he'd made.

"the janitors going to think we have a snail infestation" i said sarcastically

"ohhhh.. gorgeous and witty just how they get me going" he said with a smirk

"ohhh, arrogant and clumsy just how they repulse me" I said in the same tone he used

he was just about to open his mouth when I heard a shrill voice that made me cringe

"speaking of repulsive" I said not even bothering to mutter

the preppy bitch was power walking towards us with her followers and the boy from outside in tow.