who's the bitch now?

I looked down at my schedule to find I had P.E next with a teacher who was suspected to be helping in creating nuclear bombs with Agent Biggs. I saw that this was a mixed class shared with the boys. great.

as I went into the changing rooms I was greeted by Faye (the girl from the previous class)

"hey" she said almost whispering. "hi, thank god this school doesn't have to wear uniform right" I said wanting her to come out of her shell

"yeah..its good I suppose" she muttered whipping of her shirt and putting on a t-shirt at lightening speed obviously self converse.

me on the other hand was wearing shorts and a sports bra that showed all my curves perfectly. I inwardly groaned as I looked down at myself hating showing off my body. I most girls wearing sports bras so I didn't have much to worry about. however everyone was staring at my body in owe. like I was so lucky.i meant have they ever heard of getting their lazy ass up and exercising

"holy crap!" Faye exclaimed obviously looking at my body speaking what she was thinking without her brains permission. "oh...er..sorry I didn't mean to" she stammered turning bright red.

"thanks "i chuckled.

and that's when we heard a whistle obviously telling us to come out for the lesson.as I walked out I noticed mats laid out on the floor. the boys were just coming out of the changing rooms as I sat down to hide behind Faye not wanting to show off my body. yet. a few boys were topless and some where...wait hold the phone the were topless! ohhhh my... six packs and eight packs everywhere I looked I had to stop myself from drawling.

I looked over to see a tall tanned man probably in his late 30's his black hair was gelled. yeah I know never a good look and he looked out of shape from age "right girls stop having your mothers meeting and let the men show you how's its done. " oh great he is also sexist. he started going through the register until he came to my name.

"oh fresh meat I see. will the new girl miss Carson?.. stand up please" he said eyeing the mass of girls looking for a unfamiliar face. here it goes.

I stand up once again cocking a hip and then putting my hands on both of them. "here" I said confidently like being gawked at by everyone in the room didn't faze me at all.

the coach looked me up and down running his tongue over his bottom lip. eww fantastic he's also a pervert just my type of guy. not. "well I say new girl, but your woman" he cooed . ohh good no skyler hold in the puke hold it!

"I say teacher but there's nothing professional about you either?" I said raising an shaded eyebrow. I got a chorus of 'ohhhhhhhss' from the boy half of the crowd and shocked faces from the girls crowd others were just still drawling.

the coach chuckled deeply. "well, missy seeing as your so confident how about you go first.."he paused for effect trying to stifle a laugh "today we are wrestling" he went on to say smirking expecting me to beg for forgiveness and plead to sit down. but I said stood there looking like I couldn't care less. by this time everyone was watching my face to see how I reacted. "fine" I said in a bored tone breaking the suspenseful silence of the gym hall.

the coach was still smirking at me looking like I didn't know what I had gotton myself into." fine pick someone to wrestle" he said cockily gesturing to the girls half of the hall. I just looked at him like he was stupid at picked the most muscular boy out of the entire class.

"him" I said simply pointing to the guy

"him?" the coach said with shock and amusement

"did I stutter" I said with more attitude than needed, after all I needed detentions.

but he just smirked and called up the boy who was total shocked as well as everyone else. he walked up and the coach turned to him. "go easy on her  Jake we would want her to break a nail" the boy just snorted amused by the fact I thought I could take him

"ohh hopefully I wont" I said winking and biting my lip at 'Jake'. causing him to blush. ha, the big ones always get turned on easily. i looked out to see Justin and Luke both very shocked and both very topless!

taking a step forward I waited for him to make the first move. he started to jog on the spot a little sifting his weight like this was a boxing match. I tried to stop my laugh. so I opted for a amused smirk. which he returned. after about a minute of jumping to each foot the coach finally said "what's the matter blondy, scared?" erghh god I want to show him how I can detach every limb while he is still alive. and then reattach them in different places

"I believe guys should make the first move" I countered.I could see most boys making a mental note. but really a girl charging at a boy isn't very attractive so I was going to do this elegantly

finally the boy realised I wasn't moving he moved forward. big mistake pal

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vote&comment

i know It was a little slow at start but it will get more juicy 'xo

"