HONK,HONK

the eyes that were currently staring at me intently were not sky blue like Luke's, or chocolaty like Ryan's or even black like Justin's. these were green the deepest you could get. I knew who they belonged to. however I was yet to find out if he knew who I was. so I came to the conclusion after what seem like eternity of his staring at me trying to creep me out, that I should play dumb.

"honk,honk" I said squeezing his red noise of the cloud mask.

i then started to piss my self laughing holding onto the chair for support which was now shaking uncontrollably along with me. the boy was completely taken aback , his green eyes were wide and I knew his mouth was hanging open, probably surprised that i wasn't crying with fear. his face turned from shock to confusion. looking at my now free hands.

"oh right... I was meant to pretend that I could get out of this, I afraid kidnapper boy over there didn't pay much attention in scouts class" I said gesturing to the boy who had carried me here

"impressive..brie..is it?" he said standing up but I still remained on the chair slowly crossing my long legs.

"yep" i said popping the 'p'

"well brie we have some questions to ask you" he said saying my cover name like his was a question.

"yes and I have one for you, am I being punked?..cos like please do tell me if i need to fix my hair if  Ashton Kutcher is going to pop out at any moment." I said acting like a blonde bimbo

"you know most girls would be crying by now brie" he said turning his back to me chuckling along with his buddies.

"why do you keep saying my name like its a question" I quizzed. he suddenly spun round a knelt in front of me. placing his warm hands on my knees.

"well,..brie..I would have thought you could have been more imaginative for your fake name?" he said raising a half-shown eyebrow the rest covered by his mask.

"like you said i'm not like most girls, but of course you knew that already didn't you.....Connor?" I said like I wasn't bothered by the fact that my childhood sweetheart-turned double agent was kneeling in front of me. yeah i know its some complicated shit.

he cocked his head to the side a little, before letting out a chuckle. "you suit blonde hair you know" his said sliding off his mask to reveal his boyish good looks that I remember so well even though its been 10 years. "how did you guess it was me?" he said smirking.

"you may have changing, but your eyes haven't Connor" i said softly, placing my hand over his that was on my knee. his smirk dropped looking down at our hands with sorrow and guilt.which lasted all of 2 seconds before he quickly pulled his hand away.

"very good sky, almost got me..i wouldn't expect any less from a honey trapper though" he stated coldly smirking once again.

"you one to judge after what you did to me" i scoffed looking away from his dazzling green eyes. he face softened but only for a blink-and-you'll miss it second.

"past is the past babe, great that we have has this little reunion and all but lets talk business" he said taking a step back to let his buddy come forward with a knife in his hand. fabulous. I'm still aching from flipping fatso back in the PE hall.

"now princess , your going to answer all his questions and you wont get hurt" connors buddy said patronizingly while twiddling the blade between his fingers.I leaned over his shoulder and looked at Connor

"Guess you haven't told him anything about me then...like the fact I hate it when people call me princess, and poke knifes in my face" i said turning back to his buddy "and I also hate it when people have loose grips on their weapons allowing me to do this" i said high kicking the knife out of his hand and then spin kicking my heels to his face. knocking him out. cold.

I sat back down smirking at a impressed Connor. the other two boys still in clown masks took a step closer to me. I turned back to Connor "hope you've brought back-up con" I said slowly standing up and flatting my skirt.

the first kid lunged at me swinging a knife back and forth near my arms. he obviously didn't want to kill me. maybe just chop my arm off. great.

I pulled out my Taurus PT24/7G2 gun from my stocking and silently tucked in into that waistband of my skirt. he knife guy pulled of his mask to reveal his Chinese fetchers. which were clarified when he started to do some Jacky Chan shit, swaying the knife around.

"HA!"i blurted before causally attached a silencer to my gun and pointing the gun at his head.

fear washed though his face turning his tanned skin pale. "Gun beats knife bitch" i said smugly and pulled the trigger if made a faint clicking sound and it shot though him. his eyes slowly rolled back and he collapsed to the floor. I raised my gun to the other guy who raised his hands in surrender. but I wasn't taking any chances. I pulled the trigger the bullet piercing his heart.

I flicked my hair over my shoulder and lifted up my skirt attaching it to the seam of my stockings.

"whit woo " Connor smirked "haven't we grown...very impressive agent sparks" he said walking towards me. he was now looking down on me snaking his warm hands around my waist. I raised an eyebrow praying that my breath wouldn't hick my now dry throat.  "its a shame about are little incident, you would have been quite the dainty thing to have on my arm" he continued whispering into my ear, my eye lids became very heavy but I ignored the erg to close them.

"I'm afraid that ship sailed along time ago" i snorted disgusted by the fact he had the cheek to firt with me. "you've got some balls interrupting my mission." I added.

"well babe, the thing is the person you want to take to prison owes me a shit load of money" he stated pulling back letting go of my waist. darn.

"oh right I forgot that your a profession killer now?" i said trying not to cry about how he betrayed me that night.

"look who's talking" he scoffed clearly annoyed.

"oh please spy's save lives, assassins take them. Remember?" i said taking a threating step forward considering the idea of killing him wright now. he must have read my mind because he took a step forward as well and cupped my cheek.

"I know sweets , I was a that lecture to , don't become a double agent blah blah blah don't become a assassin blah blah blah....what can I say I like to break the rules" he said.

"i cant believe you did what you did you lying son of a bi-"he cut me off completely by leaning closer and kissing me. HOLY CRAP HE IS KISSING ME! i just stood there completely stunned. resisting the  temptation to kiss him back. he kissed me like he used to, but now it had something slightly different he was kissing me like he needed me, like he thought this was the last time he would ever get a chance, like he had been waiting to do this for 10 years.

and all i could do was stand they like a complete idiot.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ohhhh her ex is back. what she gunna do....

sorry if i have made any mistakes

vote'n'comment

mwah'xo

thanks Twisted_Eclipse for your really nice comment!x