What are we?

Harry's P.O.V

I woke up and I tried to move and my head hurt like hell right now. Louis Tomlinson I will find you where ever the fuck you are and get my sam back. She is mine and no one can have her. she is mine and only mine.

Louis P.O.V

I woke up before Sam this tome she is a heavy sleeper like me everyday.

she is so cuite when she is sleeping.

It was Saturday moring so we didn't have school today but I also didn't wanna leave sam alone in her house again cuz of Harry he will not stop until he gets what he wants and all he wants is to get into her pants that's all he ever dose how can I save her from Evil Harry styles How.

How can I keep her away from him. Sam is now awake finally someone to talk but talk about what to her.

"Morning babe" I told her w a smirk.

"Morning,Louis" She said w a smile.

I love her smile's they remind me of stella.No luois she is gone and she problebly has alredy forgoten about you but stella will always ve I'm my heart somehow.

"luois are you ok?" sam asked me woried

"yea I'm fine I'm just thinking that's all"

"thinking of wh-... wait are you thinking or stella?" she asked me. wait how dose she knows about her?

"how do you know about stella?"

"umm Zayn told me about her"

"Zayn that litt-" "hey don't be mad at him I'm the one who asked" she said putting her hands on my chest that seem to callmed me down. Theirs something about her that I love and she has me crazy for her she is not like other girls.

I put my hands on her waist and pulled her closer to me and sge put her hands around my neck

"I like this" I said

"luois?" she said

"umm" I said

"what are we?" she asked me actualy I don't know what are we we are not going out but I want her to be mine

"well I don't know but why don't I take you out for real this time" I said and she looked up cause I'm 5'10 and she is 5'3

"I'll like that" sge said and smile up at me.

"ok I'll see you in 1hour so you can get pritty not that you nees to cause you are beautiful oh ans wear something nice like a dress"

"you only want to see me in a dress" sge said

"yea I know you will look hot" I said with a smirk on my face

" yea yea whatever"

"ok see you in an hour" I said and kissed her lips and went outside to my car and went home and got change