fizzys problem

A\N Hey Ppl Im not jazmin im her firend Hope u like this update she cant update she is sick but i can she told me and well i love this story so of coruse i said yes to that offer she gave me anyway enjoy the update.

Sam's P.O.V

Fizzy told me what happend at the Mall her Ex is a bitch to treathen her to get back together with him I will help her all I can but there is no way she is getting back with that ex of her's she Desreveres better than him.

"Don't worry Fizzy i will help but first there is no way your gonna go back with him he is a jerk" i told her "Thanks sam are you sure you can help me i mean louis is my bother and he berly has time for me" she said a lil sad poor her n her n louis need to spent more time together as bro and sister."Yea dont worry i can help" i told her " Thanks sam Thanks I knew you could help me" she said happy with lots of energy and started to hug me and i hugged her back. I cosider her my sis now.

Louis's P.O.V

I know sam told me they were gonna talk bout periods but something told me she was lying. and when i heard Fizzy's sad voice. "Thanks sam but are you sure u can help i mean louis is my brother but he berly has time for me anymore" she said "Yea dont worry i can help" said sam and than i heard Fizzy say "Thanks sam Thanks I knew you could help me" she was now happy but i wounder what was the problem in the first place or was it that sam didnt lie to me or did she lie.

Sam's P.O.V

I'm so Glad Fizzy is now Happy. I will try everything i can to help her at this time. "ur welcome anything you need help on i'll always be there for you" i told her witch only made her smile more. She now has so much energy in her that She is jumping up and down.

"Hey Fizzy can i steal back sam for a moment?" asked Louis "sure" said Fizzy and with that me n louis left to his room. "Finally i get you to myself" said louis after he locked his door. he now had a smirk on his face what is he thinking to do? "yea" was all i could say and when i was bout to say something else i couldnt cuz his lips were now on mine and i kissed back. He leaned threw me to the bed without warning and i yelled his name as he got un top of me. he started to suck on my soft spot and i held in the moans until i couldn't anymore and i moan escaped my lips. After that we had a makeout session. he was going to go further but I stoped him cause I wasent ready and he said he understands. soon he hugged me and I was getting sleeper and I let sleep take over me. That last thing i remeber was louis speaking. "good night" he said and kissed the top of my head and i drifted off to a deep sleep and cuddled up with louis i couldnt help it i was so sleepy i had no idea what was happening at all why was it.

-------------------------------------

Hope you liked it remeber im not jazmin she is sick and im her friend