Chapter 3

Constance POV

~~~

I walked back to the stage, amazed. I just met my heroes, and Cody.... Cody hugged me and whispered in my ear and he practically kissed me. I didn't know what to do, I just stood there, staring at nothing.

"CONSTANCE. EARTH TO CONSTANCE." I heard Deven, another service staff member, yell from side stage. I came out of my daze and nodded at him, then got back to fixing the amp, in a matter of time it had been fixed. I felt my stomach growl, I hopped off stage and walked to the green room, I opened the door to see Maxx standing on one of the swivel chairs, Dan was on the floor eating a candy bar, Austin was fixing his hair in the mirror, making faces, Zach was laying upside down on the couch reading a magazine, and Cody was shirtless playing guitar. I burst out laughing, scaring all of them.

"Wh-what?" Austin said, confused. I staggered through the door, still laughing hysterically. I sat on the counter by the fridge.

"Y-you guys..." I tried to contain my laughter "are... w-weird." I gestured to Maxx on the chair. Maxx jumped down, laughing too. I opened the fridge and grabbed an apple, biting into it. Cody chuckled.

"You're right, we're freaks." He said, I looked over at him, he was standing and stretching. I forgot he was shirtless, and I stared at him, he was hot, he had killer abs, and the "V". Apparantly I got lost in his figure because Cody was yelling my name, I snapped out of it and looked up at him, he was smiling like crazy, he winked and I felt my cheeks heat up, i looked at the floor, taking another bite from my apple. I heard them all chuckle, making me blush even more.

"So Constance, are you done fixing that amp?" Dan asked, sitting in a chair. I nodded

"Mhm, I'm all done for now, taking a break." I smiled at him, he smiled back. I ran my fingers through my hair, flipping it. Me and Dan got into a conversation about different amps and which one was the best, I finished my apple and saw the trash, it was against the wall by Cody. I shut one eye, aiming, and threw it, it landed straight in the trash.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH 4 POINTS 4 POINTSS FUCKERS." I yelled, running around the room and jumping on the couch, I banged on my chest like a gorilla and then jumped off. After that... episode, i calmy walked over to the counter and sat on it again, my face straight. I heard Cody crack up, causing the rest of the guys to do the same.

"Jesus Constance, that was something." Cody said, putting his guitar down and coming to sit next to me. "I didn't know you were so loud." He said hopping up next to me.

"WHAT YOU MEAN LIKE THIS?" I screamed in his ear, he flinched and covered his ears, ducking away from me. I giggled, feeling accomplished.

"Mm. Yep." He said, pulling on his ear. "LIKE THAT." He yelled in my ear. I jumped off the counter and screamed because he scared me. I turned to him, glaring as i punched him the arm. He flinched, looking surprised. I heard a chorus of 'ooooooohhhhs' behind me. "Wow, I didn't know you were so strong." He said, I smiled triumphantly.

"Yeah well, it explains why I work as security." I said, jumping up next to him. I heard Maxx gasp.

"You... You work as security?" Maxx said, shocked.

"Only once in a while, most of the time I'm a runner or just someone who hangs backstage and makes sure everything goes how it's supposed to." I said, Maxx calmed down.

"That's pretty cool." Zach said, I nodded.

"Living the dream." I said, I was completely serious, almost everyday I get to see bands I love, and new bands that never fail to amaze me.

"So it seems." Austin said, he smiled at me, I smiled back, these guys were great. I hopped off the counter to where Cody's guitar was sitting, I picked it up and sat in the chair.