Chapter 19

Well I'm back, and still alive. I know it's been a long while, but I figured I would update 'cause I don't wanna leave you guys hanging. Anyways, here is chapter 19!!!

Constances POV

We pulled up to my house and Maxx parked in the driveway, me and Cody got out and waved the guys goodbye. We walked up to the door and I unlocked it, I opened it and stepped inside to see Tinsel bolting at me, I bent down and scooped him up into my arms and snuggled his soft fur into my face, he mewled softly and I stood up. I took off my shoes and plopped down on the couch, Cody sat next to me, moving my legs ontop of his.

"It's good to be home." I breathed, he smiled at me.

"I bet, I'm glad we're out of there." I nodded in agreement. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket, I picked it up and checked it, it was a text from Matilda.

"Hey girlie, I may come over in a bit, I have something for you!!" It read, i quickly texted back with "Omg yay!!! It better be good >:)"

Cody and I spent some time cuddling and watching Judge Judy, just talking about random shit. It felt so nice to be back in my own house, I knew I was determined to get better, this time would be different. I heard a knock on the door and bolted up to answer it. I slid over and flung the door open, it was Matilda, standing with a beautiful cherry with mauve sunburst acoustic guitar.

"HOLY SHIT." I screamed, pulling her into the house and grabbing the guitar.

"Well hello to you too." She chuckled, i hugged her and slung the guitar around my body, strumming it, it was beautiful!

"Cody look at it!!!" I gushed, he walked over and leaned on the back of the couch, smiling.

"It's gorgeous." He said laughing. I smiled at him.

"Matilda, why did you get me this?" I asked her, admiring the guitars features.

"I know how much you love music, and because I am so proud of you for deciding to get help, I figured why not give you something to inspire you and push you to be who you are." She said, I squealed. I ran over to her and embraced her in a hug, crying. I couldn't believe she said that, Matty is usually not one to be sappy, but she is so sweet. I am over the moon.

I will get better.