Chapter 5

Constance POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I've been sitting here for hours

As I wish for this to start

I set my standards high in hopes

They will not fall apart

Cody started singing, I gasped and looked around, it was just me and him. I couldn't believe it.

It's almost like I fell asleep

My doubts have seemed to fade

Because I've opened up my eyes to see

I'm right where I plan to be

Today! Today!

Cast your net, cast it out

And I hope to god you'll scream and shout

It's everything you want and maybe more!

Anyone can dream through the night

But only some can dream with eyes wide

There lies, the fight inside

It resides, in everyone

They will proclaim you a fool

And it reminds you to do

Anything and everything to prove them a liar

It's almost like I fell asleep

My doubts have seemed to fade

Because I've opened up my eyes to see

I'm right where I plan to be

Today! Today!

Cast your net, cast it out

And I hope to god you'll scream and shout

It's everything you want and maybe more!

Does it seem out of reach?

Hit the ground and run with both your feet

Here's a lesson that I hope to teach

Believe you'll be a dream catcher

He looked down at me, smiling big. I smiled back at him and blushed.

Cry out loud and take the stage

And don't let skeptics slow your pace

With every forwards step, you'll take

Their breath away

Their breath away

Believe, believe they'll spit their words

And some will say it seems absurd

But devour the cynics, dismiss the critics

And mark my words, they'll regret it when

Cast your net, cast it out

And I hope to god you'll scream and shout

It's everything you want and maybe more!

Today! Today!

Cast your net, cast it out

And I hope to god you'll scream and shout

It's everything you want and maybe more!

Does it seem out of reach?

Hit the ground and run with both your feet

Here's a lesson that I hope to teach

Believe you'll be a dream catcher

Please believe you'll be a dream catcher

Please...

He stopped playing his guitar, he hopped off the stage and stood in front of me. I was confused, he took both of my hands in his and looked down at me, he looked straight into my eyes, and I looked into his, I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Please, Constance, be my dream catcher." He said quietly. Was... was he asking me to be his girlfriend? "I know it's quick, maybe it's too quick. But I feel like I can't afford to lose you." He said, I gasped and looked down at my feet, trying to decide. He wanted me to be his girlfriend, me.

"Cody... I... I will. I will be your dream catcher." I said, looking up at him, a smile slowly appeared on his face, making me smile. He hugged me, but it wasn't a friendly hug, he grabbed my hips and pulled my body to his, I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck, snuggling my face against his chest, he smelled so good. Suddenly he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, he sat me down on the stage and moved closer to me, he pressed his forhead to mine smiling that perfect smile. I smiled back, he got even closer, and before I knew it he was kissing me, i kissed back, and he pulled away. The kiss was innocent, considering we have only known eachother for a day. But I felt sparks nonetheless.

"Oh, we have a week off here by the way." He said smirking.

"No damn way." I said, gasping. He laughed, pulling me off the stage and walking to the green room, my hand in his.

"Hell yes way." He said, I laughed. We walked into the green room, everyone was in there, the band, Matty, Serg. As soon as we walked into the room everyone looked up at us, they all smiled.

"OOOOOOOHHHHH CODY GOT A GIIIIRRRRRRLLL." Maxx yelled, running around the room, he ran over to me but I put my hand out so it smacked his face and he fell down, everyone started laughing. "Ow, what the hell?" He said, rubbing his forehead.

"Don't do that." I said seriously, but I couldn't help but smile a little. I looked up at cody and he smiled at me, pulling me to him and wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"MAXX IS RIGHT. I GOT A TOTAL HOTTIE, SHE'S A 10." He yelled, I squeaked in embarrassment, blushing, I turned around and buried my red face into his chest. Everyone awed, only causing me to become more red. I heard his chuckle.

"AND I GOT A TOTAL SEX GOD." I screamed, pushing him away and pointing at him. He fell back in the chair behind him and blush, his eyes wide at my words, it was the first time i'd seen him blush, and boy was it cute.

"Well that was... out there." Cody said, laughing. Suddenly everyone burst out laughing, including me and Cody. After 5 minutes of laughing and me being pulled onto Cody's lap, it was time for the guys' show. They all got ready to go on stage, I stood sidestage. Each member came up and out to the stage, receiving a crowd of applause and screaming. Cody came up and stopped by me. He hugged me, and I hugged back.

"Have an amazing show." I said, he nodded and kissed my cheek. Running out to the stage, that's when I heard it, a tidal wave of cheering, screaming. I peaked out to see all these people there for the same reason that Cody, Maxx, Dan, Austin, And Zach were there for.

The same reason why I was there.

Only I was sidestage.

And Cody Carson was my boyfriend.