Chapter 12

Constance POV

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I woke up in a cold sweat, the flashbacks had happened again. A bad dream that occured almost every night, images of my past flickered vividly behind my eyelids. I sat up, surprised they weren't as... violent as they usually were. I looked over at Cody, sighing. I swung my legs over the side of the bed and sat there, running my hands through my hair and rubbing my eyes. 

"C-Constance, are you okay?" I heard Cody roughly whisper, I turned to him, nodding.

"Yeah, j-just a bad dream." I whispered back, faking a tired smile, I was far from okay. This is the first time the flashbacks had happened in a long time, my heart was still pounding. My anxiety still risen from the shock of my childhood. "I'll be right back." I said, i hopped off the bed and walked out, i tip toed downstairs and found my way to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror, I was a mess, dark circles had formed under my eyes, my skin pale. I lifted up my shirt, my once slender, rib showing figure covered by what i percieved as fat, useless. I had been eating more since I met Cody, I guess I just didn't notice, didn't care. Well, it was time to start caring again. I washed some water over my face and went back upstairs. I crawled back into bed, curling into Cody.

"Are you sure you're okay?" He asked, I nodded sleepily.

"I'm sure, don't worry." I whispered, and with that I fell asleep, again.

=The Next Day=

Constance POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up, the sun shining through the window, I rolled over to face Cody, but he wasn't there. I sighed and and crawled out of bed, I trudged downstairs to see all the guys sitting around the table in the dining room. I walked towards them, Cody turned around and smiled, I smiled a small smile. He walked up to me and hugged me, I made a sloppy attempt to hug him back. He let go and looked at me.

"Are you feeling okay?" He asked.

"Eh, not really, I'm tired." I mumbled, he kissed my temple and picked me up like a small child, he walked over to the chair he was sitting at and set me down with me in his lap, my legs on either side of him and my head cuddled into his chest.

"Awwh, isn't that precioussss." Zach joked, I rolled my eyes at him and he laughed.

"What's wrong Constance?" Maxx asked, I moaned tiredly. "Oh... I see." He said.  Cody chuckled and massaged tiny circles in my back.

"I think she's on her period." I heard Will whisper, I whipped my head around to him and glared, he looked at me, still with that smug smile on his face. 

"Wiil, shut up." Dan scoffed, Will laughed and leaned back in his chair. I really wanted to punch him in his annoying face. 

"Do you want anything to eat?" Cody whispered in my ear, i groaned and shook my head against his chest, he sighed and the guys continued their previous conversation. I closed my eyes and focused on Cody's breathing, the rise and fall of his chest soothed me. I started to fall asleep when Cody lightly shook me awake. "Constance, do you want me to take you home? I can stay with you for a while if you'd like?"  I nodded, he said goodye to the guys and we walked back to the car, I got my clothes earlier from down stairs and set them on my lap as we drove away. "Constance, are... are you sure you're alright?" He asked.

"Yes Cody, I'm fine. Why are you so worried?" I asked, looking over at him. 

"I just... you're not acting like you." He said, I sighed.

"Cody, I'm fine, I'm just not feeling well, okay?" I said, he nodded. We drove the rest of the way in silence, we got to my house and he parked his car. We both got out and went inside. I was greeted by Tinsel, I kicked off my shoes and fed him quickly. "I'm going upstairs to watch TV, want to come with?" He nodded. We both walked upstairs, Tinsel in tow. We crawled into bed and rested together, watching Netflix. A few hours passed, spent by cuddling and kissing and watching The Notebook, which Cody actually teared up a little bit, he denied but I saw what happened. 

"Are you hungry?" He asked, I shook my head.

"I've got a stomach ache, but I could use some juice." I said, he nodded and jogged downstairs, he came back with a juice box and a bag of chips. I sipped gingerly on the juice box and he ate the chips. We continued watching Supernatural and making small talk. It was around 6:00 at night when he had to leave for a while to play a little acoustic show for the fans, I wished him good luck and he left. Leaving me with a kiss.

And leaving me all alone, with myself.

-----------------

Hello again! Sorry this chapter might've been a little boring, I promise the next one will be better! Thanks so much for reading this far! You're quite the trooper for putting up with my lameness cx Anyways, I'll see you next time! Stay amazing <3