Chapter 2

Codys POV

We all walked into the venue, First Avenue, it seemed to be a nice venue. It was in fact a nice city, all the people were so kind, the girls especially. The boss there greeted us at the door, he was burly, and he had a beard, he kind of intimidated me to be honest. When he talked his voice boomed, but he was very kind and warm, he gave us all fist bumps ans told us we could hang out until it was closer until show time, he gave us directions around the place and we walked off. I looked around and noticed the stage, there was a lot of noise coming from it, but I didn't see anyone on it. That's when a girl suddenly popped up from behind an amp, she was... gorgeous. She had long wavy brown auburnish hair that hung in her eyes, she was tall, I would guess 5'10. What struck me was her figure she was quite skinny, but very curvy still. Her shirt was slit down the side, showing skin, and it was turning me on honestly. She gasped and jumped of the stage, jogging towards us. I noticed her shirt, a fan! That makes her even more beautiful.

"Oh my God it's really you guys, you're here! Welcome to Minnesota!" She said, her voice filled with excitement, I saw her face up close, it was slender and smooth, she had the most beautiful eyes, they were the palest green i'd ever seen, but there were vibrant patches of blue and orange in them. I was captivated by her.

"Thanks!" I said smiling "We're happy to be here, what's your name?" I asked, she beamed.

"I'm happy you're here, My name's Constance, Constance Elouise Evers" She said, she seemed embarrassed by her middle name, but I thought her name was simply gorgeous, it was so elegant and old fashioned.

"Whoa, that name is sweet." Maxx said, fist bumping her. She grinned

"Yeah that's what everyone says, I think it sounds nerdy and old." She laughed, sweet Jesus her laugh was cute.

"Well I think it's beautiful." I stated, smiling flirtatiously at her, winking. She blushed and shyly smiled back.

"Thank you Cody" She said, Dan nudged me and smiled at me, I rolled my eyes at him.

" So Constance, you're a fan?" I asked, she looked up at me and her entire face lit up.

"You have no idea, I love you guys! This might sound weird, but you saved my life." She got quieter at the end of what she was saying, and I realized she was nervous, I put my hand on her shoulder, she blushed and smiled at me.

"I'm glad we could help you, its always surreal when we realize we saved someone's life, we love you too." I said quietly back, all the guys smiled at her, Maxx even hugged her. She seemed so happy to meet us, that made me happy. That's when I noticed her arms, at first I couldn't really make them out, but suddenly I saw them. Red and white scars graced almost every inch of her arms, all the way up to her shoulders, I even saw some on her chest. A lot of them were raised, and look very very deep. I felt so bad for her, the pain this gorgeous girl must've been in, I wished I could just hold her in my arms and kiss all her scars, but we just met. I was going to ask her about them, but I remembered how nervous she was when she said we saved her life, and I decided to wait, I suddenly knew how we saved her, we seriously meant something to her, it was amazing.

"Did you guys meet Serg yet?" She asked, smilling.

"Oh yeah we did, he was quite the character." Dan mentioned, laughing. She started laughing too, and then I did, soon enough we were all laughing.

"Yeah he's great, just a big teddy bear under all that big strong man he's got." She smirked.

"He's pretty cool." Zach stated. We all nodded, a girl with jet black straight hair and a bandana tied up on her head ran over, she looked like a pin up model, she smiled at us and hugged Constance.

"Oh guys, this is my best friend Matilda!" Matilda waved at us, wow, does everyone have awesome names here?

"Hellooo Matilda." Maxx chimed, Austin let out a breath and rolled his eyes, snickering. Matilda laughed.

"Hi Maxx." She said, ruffling his hair.

" You know my name?" He said, oh gosh, this kid sometimes.

"Well yeah, this girl here never stops talking about you guys, she is dedicated she is." Matilda pointed to Constance and chuckled, Constance blushed.

"Matty they know that." She laughed nervously, she looked up at us and I winked at her, making her blush even more, which made me kind of blush.

"I know kid, I just like embarrassing you." She said and i saw a sly smile on her face, knowing she would say something else. "And she's got a major crush on Co-" Was all she could say before Constance smacked her hand on Matildas mouth, whispering something to her I couldn't hear.

"Oops, sorry guys, I gotta run, catchya later, bye Maxx." She winked at Maxx and i saw her kiss his jaw line, then she ran off, Maxx turned wide eyed, watching her run off. I looked back over at Constance, she was blushing and looking at the ground, her arms crossed.

"Constance, are you alright?" I asked, she looked up at me and a smile appeared on her face, I felt one appearing on mine too.

"Mhm I'm fine." She said, her eyes not leaving mine, I saw a flash of something in her eyes but I couldn't put my finger on what it was. Her phone beeped, she took it out and looked at it. "Oooh, sorry guys I gotta go back and work on that amp, but I'll see you around!" She smiled.

"Okay, bye Constance!" We all said, they walked away, but I stayed for a second, she looked at me with a confused look on her face. I leaned in and hugged her tight, she stiffened at first but then she wrapped her arms around my neck, she smelled like warm vanilla. I got close to her face and whispered in her ear.

"I know what you meant when you said we saved you, I'm glad you're beautiful self is still here, gorgeous." I said, I let my lips linger on her ear and then I pulled away, I smiled and winked at her, I trailed my hand down her arms and held her hand for a secons, her face showed a mixture of schock and thankfulness, I let go of her hand and walked off. Her face plastered in my memory.

Hey guys! It's me, the author! I just wanted to introduce myself, hello. So, what do you think of it so far? Please leave comments, tell me if you like it or not, leave me suggestions, constructive criticism, anything else, it really is appreciated! Thanks! ♥