Chapter 8

Constance POV

I woke up to my phone ringing. I sat up quickly and answered it.

"Mmh-hello?" I said, my voice rough.

"Hey babe, nice morning voice." Cody joked, his laugh rang through my phone, making me smile.

"Shut up." I said, standing up and rubbing my eyes with my free hand. Tinsel stood up on my bed and stretched.

"Never, anyways. You promised coffee! When should I come over?" He asked, I walked down the stairs, running my fingers through my horrible bed head.

"Oh yeah! Umm well I have to take a shower, sooo in probably 45 minutes, I'll call you." I said, walking into the kitchen. "I gave you my adress right?" I said.

"Yep, you did. I'll let you get ready, see you in a bit!" He chimed, I smiled.

"Alrighty, byee." I chimed back.

"Bye babe." He said, hanging up. I set my phone on the counter and ran upstairs to one of my two bathrooms. I pulled off my pajamas and stepped into the warm shower. I let the hot stream of water run over my body. I washed my hair and body, I shaved my legs and washed my face. I turned off the water and got out, I grabbed a towel from the rack and dried off. I got out all my hair products and put a bunch of mousse and volumizing shit I forgot the names of in my hair. I dried it and put a little hairspray in it. I walked out of the bathroom and strolled into my bedroom, picking out my outfit, a white blouse, patterned cardigan, and mid waisted washed out jean shorts with a matching belt. I put on some bronze cat eyeliner and red lipsitck. I grabbed my pair of aviators and glanced at the clock, 12:00. I jogged downstairs and called Cody, it rang a few times, then I heard his voice.

"Hello my darling." He said, I laughed.

"Hello my good sir, you shall come pickith me upith now." I said, I heard him laugh.

"Alright then, I will be there." He said, his laughter dying down.

"Okay, bye!" I said.

"Bye!" He replied, then he hung up, I put my phone in my back pocket. I grabbed a granola bar that was on the counter and unwrapped it, eating it. I gave Tinsel some food and water and walkes out the door, locking it behind me. I sat on the swinging bench I had on the porch and waited. He arrived after about 10 minutes and I got up, I ran over to the car as he got out. He held out his arms and I ran into them, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him, his hands held my waist, pulling me into him. I pulled away and smiled at him.

"You look beautiful." He exclaimed, I blushed.

"Thank you, you look handsome." I said, letting go of him and looking his over. He was wearing a grey and mauve flannel that was unbuttoned just ao I could see his very defined collar bones, black skinny jeans and black toms. He smiled and I smiled back. I walked over to the passenger side and got in, buckling up. He did the same and we drove off.