Chapter 10

Cody's POV

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

My eyes fluttered open, light shining through the open window. I turned over to see Constance curled up in the covers, she was sound asleep. I kissed her head lightly and quietly tip toed out of the room and downstairs, I was starving. I walked into the kitchen and scavenged around for food, I found some pancake mix and some bacon, a idea popped into my head. Bacon pancakes! I've heard of people making them before, so why not? I started up the stove and cooked the bacon, as soon as they were crispy I took them off the stove and crumbled them. I made the pancake batter and started putting it on the pan on the stove, sprinkling the bacon on the pancakes, I made sure to make some regular pancakes in case Constance didn't like them. I sure felt like a fucking iron chef or something though.

I heard light footsteps down the stairs, I turned around to see Constance standing at the bottom of the stairs, her hair messy but surprisingly sexy, her loose grey tank top falling off her shoulders, her slender legs tan. I smiled at her, she looked up at me and tiredly smiled back.

"What smells so good?" She croaked, I laughed, motioning to the stove, she walked over.

"I'm making bacon pancakes!" I said, she smiled and looked up at me.

"You're the best." She whispered, kissing my cheek and hopping up on the counter, swinging her legs. I flipped the pancakes and put the ones that were done on a plate.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked, she nodded.

"Did you?" She asked, I nodded. She rubbed her eyes and got down from the counter and got some maple syrup. I put the last of the pancakes on the plate and walked into the dining room, I set the plate down and grabbed some forks and knives. Constance set the maple syrup down on the table and went back in the kitchen, she came back with a pitcher of orange juice and two glasses. We both sat down and got situated. I watched her take the first bite, she sat back in her chair and closed her eyes.

"Oh my god... that's delicious." She said, I smiled big and she smiled back. I took a bite, it was like heaven in my mouth. "You should quit the band so you can cook these for me all day." She joked, I laughed, almost choking on my orange juice, which made her laugh.

"Yeah right." I said back, she glared playfully at me and took the plate of pancakes.

"Then all these are mine." She said, clutching the plate to her. I growled at her and reached over the tabel, swfitly taking it from her grasp. She gasped as I set it on the tabel.

"No. We share, sharing is caring." I said, pointing my finger at her like a parent. She crossed her arms and pouted, giving me adorable puppy dog eyes. I laughed and threw a pancake at her face, she gasped and caught it before it fell on the floor, she quickly put maple syrup on it and rolled it up like a burrito. She put it in her mouth then pulled it out like she was smoking. "How's that bacon pancake joint?" I asked chuckling.

"Dude it's raaaaad." She said, faking a stoner voice, she laughed and ate it. I couldn't help but notice how beautiful she looked, no makeup, her hair astray, the sun beaming off her skin defining her features, he voice rough from just waking up. She was naturally gorgeous, she had the most adorable freckles, they were scattered across the bridge of her nose and cheek bones. Her beautiful eyes looked like rainbows, the shadowed orange and light blue mixing with the extreme paleness of her green eyes. I must've been staring at her for a while because when I snapped out of it she was waving her hand at my face. "HellllooooOooOo Earth to Cody!" She yelled, I blinked a few times and smiled at her. "What were you looking at?" She questioned.

"Just... you." I said, she blushed. "Because you're so naturally beautiful, just... just you're flawless and your freckles are adorable and your skin is so smooth." She covered her blushing cheeks with her hands. "And you're eyes are like beautiful rainbows and... and I don't know. You're just perfect." I said quietly, she looked down at the ground.

"Cody... that... that means so much. No one has ever said that to me, and I don't know what to say. T-thank you." She whispered. I smiled as she looked up at me and smiled back.

"Don't thank me darling, I should be thanking you for coming into my life." I said, she smiled and nodded at me. We picked up our plates and cleaned everything up. She threw herself on the couch and i sat next to her, cuddling her in my arms.

"So now what?" She asked, I shrugged.

"Oh, how about we go to Will's house and you can meet him, we can hang out and maybe go out for dinner with all the guys!" I said, she looked up at me.

"That sounds like a blast!" She said happily. "I'll go get ready and take a shower and all that shit, there's another shower just down the hall."

"Alrighty, take your time." I said, getting up with her and kissing her cheek. She smiled and ran upstairs, I watched her until I couldn't see her anymore.

She was mine.

And I loved it that way.

-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-

Yo yo yo whaddup fellow reader! It's your trusty author again, just another short update!

This was kind of a filler, sorry it's a little short. To be honest I'm not really in the writing mood today but I felt like I owed you guys for being amazing and perfect. So thank you for all your support, it means a lot. Anyways, feel free to leave comments, suggestions, tips, pointers, fears, hopes, dreams, all that shit. I'll see you lovelies next time!! <3