Chapter 7

Constances POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I drove off in silence, laughing to myself. I thought about the past hours, how Cody and I went from friends to... well more than friends, in such a short amount of time. Was it going too fast? Part of me felt like this was meant to happen, he was mine. However, another part of me felt like this was speeding way too fast, and we would only crash. I didn't know what to think, because I agreed with both sides.

I pulled up to my house, and parked my 2006 Grey Chrysler 300 in the driveway. I hopped out and walked through the walkway and up the steps to the front door. I unlocked it and strolled inside, where I was greeted by my tabby munchkin cat Tinsel, he mewled loudly and rubbed against my legs as I took of my shoes. He jumped up and tapped my leg, I picked him up and snuggled my face into his soft fur. I carried him to the kitchen and set him down, I got out some canned cat food and scooped it into his food bowl, I refilled his water bowl and watched his stumble over to his food, because he's a Munchkin cat, his legs are much shorter than other cats legs, which makes his wobble and fall over a lot. I set his water bowl down and went upstairs to my room, I turned on the light and pulled out my pajamas from the bottom drawer in my closet. I pulled off my clothes and threw them in the laundry basket. I pulled on my oversized grey tanktop that never stayed on my shoulders. I changed into boyshorts and jogged downstairs. I walked through the kitchen and into the livingroom. I flopped down on the couch and turned on the TV, Girl Code was on, so I decided to watch it. Tinsel hopped on the couch and walked along the top, he sat next to my neck and cuddled into it, his purring face in my ear. My phone vibrated, I picked it up, it was Cody.

'Hey babe! Did you get home safe?' He said, I smiled.

'Yeppers, what's up?' I replied, quickly getting a text back.

'We're still driving to Will's house, you?' He said.

'Just sittin' on the couch with my cat c:' I said.

'Ooooooo a cat! Let me see!' He replied, I laughed. I sent him a picture of me and Tinsel, nervous because I had taken my makeup off.

'Aww, you two are adorable.' He said, I blushed. We talked for a while after that. When he let me go I turned off the TV and shuffled upstairs, Tinsel in my arms. I went into my bedroom and crawled into bed, falling asleep quickly.

I couldn't wait until tommorow.

××××××××××

Hello again! Sorry if this chapter was kind of boring, it was just a filler.

Anyways, i'd like to thank you all for reading! It means a lot.

I'll see you when the next chapter rolls around.

Until then, bye!!