Chapter 9

Constance POV

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"So, where to?" Cosy asked, turning down the radio as we entered the city.

"Well, there's a place called Vinn's Brew, it's a great coffee place. We can pull over anywhere and walk there, its not too far from here." I said, he nodded and pulled over to an empty spot. We both got out and started walking on the sidewalk, he suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to his side. I laughed and he squeezed my hand.

"You know, your hands are really soft." Cosy said, I giggled.

"Well thanks, I try." He laughed at my comment and our swung hands together. We walked past a park and looked at all the people, an old couple sitting on a bench stopped us.

"You two are adorable." The old woman said, I blushed and smiled.

"Thank you ma'am." Cody said, smiling at the woman. The old man beckoned Cody, he went over to him and the man whispered something in his ear. Cody smiled from ear to ear.

"I promise I will sir, thank you." He shook the man's hand and we waved goodbye. Walking past the park.

"What did that man say to you?" I said, looking over at him.

"He said that I had to take care of you, and never let you go." He smiled as he said, that must've made him happy.

"That's sweet. You will right?" I questioned. He laughed a little

"Well of course! I made a promise." He said, we approached the coffee shop.

"Here we are!" I said, he let go of my hand and opened the door for me. I walked in and the strong smell of coffee beans hit me, waking me up. We walked up to the register, I ordered a caffé mocha with extra whipped cream and a white chocolate almond raspberry scone , Cody ordered cappuccino and a double chocolate muffin. We gave them our names and sat at our seats, they were right next to the window so we could see the city.

"It's really nice here." Cody said, looking out the window.

"I know, that's why I love the cities, there's always something to do, somewhere to go. When I was a kid I lived in a small farm town and it was boring as hell." We both laughed.

" I lived in Clearwater Florida, it was really nice, I went to the ocean a lot. But it rained a lot and it was humid. Here it's nice and sunny, and there's a breeze. And the people are nice." He said, looking over at me.

"True, Minnesota is known for its nice residents, it's nothing like New York I can tell you that." He laughed. Our names were called and we got our things, we sat down again and I took a sip of my coffee, the extra whip cream getting on my nose and upper lip. I went to rub it off but Cody grabbed my arm.

"Hey, I'll get it." He whispered, leaning over the tabel and licking my nose playfully, I scrunched it up and giggled. Thats when he kissed my upper lip, it wasn't just a quick kiss, I felt his tongue graze my top lip, he pulled away very slowly, leaving his kiss lingering. I fluttered my eyes open, feeling my cheeks heat up. I looked over at him, a playful smile on his face, his eyebrows arched.

"T-thank you." I stuttered, taken back.

"Anytime~" He whispered, leaning in. I took another sip of my coffee. We drank our coffee and ate in silence, often exchanging silly, flirty looks. Which often resulted in the both of us cracking up. After we finished we left and decided to walk arpund town.

"There's a super cool music shop up here." I said, I felt his hand touch my back and his arm slipped around my waist, his hand slightly going into my front pocket.