3

Song - Don't
| Bryson Tiller

5:30 pm.

These past couple hours have been dreadfully boring. I've been reading this book for ages, and Baekhyun hasn't interrupted me once. Only reason is because he went out with Chanyeol and everyone. I didn't want to go, I didn't feel like socializing with anyone. I had lots of stuff to think about.

For starters, I was thinking about who was knocking at my door. I thought Baekhyun had his keys.?

"Coming.!" I yelled as I walked down the stairs. "Why are you knocking, Baekhyun.? I though you had your keys-" As I opened the door, I saw a face I really didn't expect to see.

"Sehun, what are you doing here.?" I asked him, with a surprised expression. He looked up from the ground, with a very sexy look on his face. Luhan, are you serious.? What the hell are you saying.? Don't fall for that monster.!

"Come eat dinner with me." He asked, grabbing my hand. I could feel my face get hot, and my heart started racing. No, Luhan. Deny, deny, deny.

"I promised Baekhyun that I'd stay here while he's with Chanyeol." I sighed, pulling my hand out of his, but he immediately grabbed it back.

"So we won't take long. I just want to get to know you. We didn't actually get off on the right start. So I wanna start over, and just.. Yeah. Please.?" He looked at me with desperate eyes. I guess it wouldn't hurt to get to know the boy...

"I mean.. I guess we can go.. But I'd have to change my clothes." I let go of him again and he grabbed me, yet again.

"No, don't. You look fine as you are. Let's go before my friends come find me." He dragged me out of the house, and into his car, me still with a look of shock on my face.

While we were in his car, I decided to text Baekhyun, and tell him that I went to eat. (Specifically not telling whom I was with.)

Hey, I'm not at the house. I left to go eat dinner. If you're back before me don't worry.

- Lulu (;

"Hey, how do you know where I live.?" I asked Sehun, completely confused on how he got my address.

"Oh, me and my friends went to Baekhyun's birthday party during freshman year, when we were all cool with each other. But he started to hate me after a while." He explained. I just said 'Oh..' And let him continue driving.

To be honest, I don't know why I'm here with him. I should be at home, reading my book. I mean, true. It wouldn't hurt to make a new friend, once in a while. But all these things I've been hearing about him... I don't know who to believe at this point.

Should I believe Baekhyun, or my heart.? Which one is closest to me.?

6:05 pm.

Sehun took me to this burger place that wasn't too far from my house. He said that they have really good burgers, but knowing me, I didn't choose the burger off the menu. Knowing me, I chose the chicken sandwich with curly fries and a strawberry milkshake. Sehun chose a cheeseburger with curly fries and a vanilla shake.

While we waited for our food, Sehun sparked a conversation.

"Luhan, I gotta get this off my chest. If you end up taking the number 1 spot from me, I just wanna say no hard feelings." He smiled sympathetically, and I couldn't help by smile back. That smile would be the death of me. Oh god, what am I thinking.?!