24

(I don't know if you guys noticed, but I changed my username. It's @sassy-sehun instead of @Ivory_Reese 😊.. Gosh looking at this picture makes me so sad.. 😞 *fandom hug*)

8:30 am.

I want pancakes. That was the first thought in my mind whenever I woke up. The sunlight was seeping through my windows, which had blue curtain covering them. A gentle breeze was blowing through the blinds, and birds were singing their morning songs. I groaned as I exited the comfort of my bed and walked to the kitchen.

Kris and I haven't been too good ever since that day I tried to hook up with Sehun on the night we went to the Italian restaurant. That's why he dragged me away and took me home. I have this huge crush on him, and I tried to make him jealous. So I thought that hanging out with one of his closest friends would do the trick. He ended up beating the living crap out of Sehun for touching me. And everytime I actually hang out with Sehun you can see the fury and jealousy in his eyes.

Kris and I used to date in Junior year. But, like the playboy he is, left me for some caked up Barbie doll. I don't understand why. We're still best friends. That's why he gets so jealous over the littlest things. Everytime I flirt with someone, everytime I hang out with someone that's not Kris, or just in general when I talk about someone. He's such a jealous little... whatever. He gets jealous too much.

The sad part is, I still have a really huge crush on the guy. I know he doesn't feel the same. I bet he's tired of living with me and dealing with me. I haven't had the courage to tell him how I feel. He always seems to find some sort of eye candy, and he manages to take them home instantly. This is also one of the reasons why I have dark circles. No sleep from him and his one-night-stand because they're screaming too much. Pisses me off to the max.

As I walked to the kitchen, I heard the clanging of pots and the sound of water form the sink. I hid behind the wall of the hallway so that Kris didn't see me. It's rare to find him up early. He's either up early when he's mad, sad, or if he's bored. It's rare to find him cleaning the dishes, as well. He only cleans if he's mad or bored...

I had the courage to finally walk out of my hiding spot in the hallway. I didn't look at him or acknowledge his existence in any way. I just went straight to the fridge, grabbed a banana and walked to the table to eat it.

As I was peeling my banana, I heard Kris clear his throat. He was looking at me like he was irritated.

"What.? Did I do something wrong.?" I asked, avoiding his gaze and enjoying my banana.

"You didn't say 'good morning, Kris' like you usually do." He noticed. I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"That's because you wake up at 12 in the afternoon, and I didn't expect to see you up so early this morning."

"I was bored."

"Yeah.. 'Bored'." I scoffed as I got up to throw my banana peel away. I know he's mad. I don't know why he likes to lie about his feelings to me. He knows that I'm his best friend and he can tell me absolutely anything. Especially about his feelings. That's what makes me mad. He calls me his 'best friend', but never tells me anything about his feelings. I'm usually the one who's always letting my feelings out to him. When will he ever do the same.?

The sad part about it, is that I'll never be able to tell him I love him. I can't do that. I just can't. I don't want to be rejected. I'll never be able to man up and accept the fact that I'll have to get over him. I understand that he likes guys, but I'm just not one of them.

"Hey," Kris grabbed me by the waist and turned me around to face him, "what's with you.? You're never like this towards me. What's wrong.?"

"Nothing. I'm absolutely fine. It's the morning, so I'm cranky." I lied. Well, I didn't lie about the morning part.