7

ATTENTION: TRIGGER WARNING. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.
---------------------------

7:30 pm.

Luhan ended up staying in his room for the rest of the day. He felt so, depressed about Sehun. He felt guilt, regret, and he felt bad in general. He didn't listen to Baekhyun, and he ended up falling for the heartbreaker. He knew he shouldn't have even talked to him in the first place.

Luhan couldn't help but scream out of frustration and stress. He tugged and pulled on his hair. He just wanted to rip it out. His hair was bothering him as much as Sehun was. Speaking of Sehun, Luhan never answered his messages. He just couldn't talk to him, at the moment. He felt too stressed out.

I need to breathe, I need relief. Luhan thought. Then, it popped in his mind. If it's the only thing I can do to get him off my mind, so be it.

He grabbed his hoodie, which had something very close to him on his pocket, and walked down the stairs. Only, to bump into Baekhyun, and a very big person next to him. Ahh, must be Chanyeol.

They noticed Luhan, and Baekhyun spoke up before Chanyeol did.

"Where are you going.?" He asked, as Luhan opened the door.

"Out." Luhan replied coldly as he slammed the door, not looking
back at the two on the couch.

8:30 pm

8:30 pm.

It grew dark, and cold. The streetlights were orange, and flickering. Luhan could smell rain in the air, so he put on his hood just in case Mother Nature wanted it to rain on him.

Luhan was walking. He couldn't stop. He tried as hard as he could to sit under a nearby tree, but his legs wouldn't let him. They told him to walk further, and further. To get lost in the bundle of trees and bushes, so nobody could be able to see him again.

All he could think about that day was Sehun. He couldn't stop himself from thinking about him. And it was burdening him. He could only do what he had to do to stop himself from thinking about the playboy.

Luhan was experiencing so much pain, and he had no clue why. Was it because of what Baekhyun said this morning.? Was it because of the night before at Sehun's apartment.? Why was he hurt.?

All of these questions and thoughts flooding his mind were only adding on more stress to the boy. How could he feel so stressed in just one day.? As a matter of fact, how could he feel so stressed in just a few hours.? Luhan screamed once more, and he could feel tears start to roll down his puffy, red face.

He ran. He ran like his life depended on it. You could hear him sob every now and then. His vision was blurry, due to the tears pooling up in his eyes. Luhan didn't want them to fall. He never thought he could be so weak. He hasn't felt this weak since.. since freshman year.