13

6:30 pm.

Luhan and I both ended up getting sick. I didn't realize how long we were out in the rain until Baekhyun honked the horn. So now we're just cuddling on Luhan's bed. They brought Kyungsoo over to make some soup for us. Luckily none of my friends were here. Luhan and I would both be dead.!

"I'm sorry I got you sick, Luhan." I spoke softy into his ear and pushed his hair out of his face, revealing his deer-like features.

"Oh, don't blame it on yourself. It's my fault. I was the one that went walking in the pouring rain anyway." Luhan replies.

"Yeah, but I kept you out there longer than you should have been." I sighed and pulled Luhan closer to me. The hair on his head tickled my chin as he used my chest for a pillow. I chuckled and wrapped my arms around the smaller one.

"Luhan.?" Someone yelled from the other side of the door. By the sound of the voice, it sounded like Baekhyun. So sadly, I let Luhan escape from my hold and so he could answer the door.

"Yes.?" He replied, unlocking the door to let Baekhyun inside. Baekhyun opened the door, and I sat there looking as awkward as ever.

"Kyungsoo wanted me to tell you guys that your soup is ready." Baekhyun spoke softly, scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh. Okay, Baekhyun." Luhan smiled and hugged his friend. "We'll be down there." Baekhyun smiled and waved at me. I waved back to show my respect for the guy.

"Come on, Sehun-ah.!" Luhan smiled. Kyungsoo's soup is ready.!" He tugged on my arm trying to get me out of the bed. I sighed and got up (although I didn't really feel like it. I just wanted to cuddle with Luhan hyung). How can he be so active and cheerful even though he's sick.?

Sluggishly walking down the stairs, I felt myself growing dizzy and weak. My head started to pound more than it was. I groaned in pain as I continued to walk down the large staircase.

"Are you alright, Sehun.?" Luhan asked, his eyes filled with worry.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I answered. "just a little bit dizzy is all." All Luhan said was 'oh' and continued to walk down to the main floor of his house. I smiled at the deer prancing down the stairs.

*Flashback*

It was a chilly night. The boys and I had just finished getting full off of pasta. That night, was when I saw Luhan for the first time.

"Man, I wish those idiots didn't have to ruin our dinner." Kai huffed. I was too busy thinking about who I made eye contact with in the Italian restaurant to even pay attention to the words that came out of Jongin's mouth.

My, my. What a lovely sight. That honey-brown hair, those deer-like features. Makes you just wanna say 'awww' doesn't it.? He is so adorable.

"SEHUN..!!" Someone yelled, which knocked me out of my thoughts. I looked over to see everyone staring at me.

"What.?" I shrugged, looking at my friends who were staring at me like I was weird.

"I said, where do you wanna go now.?" Kris asked, shrugging in the process. I looked down at the floor, kicking the stray rocks on the ground.