15

7:45 am.

It was hard for Luhan to actually get up to get ready for school, since Sehun didn't wanna let him go.

"Sehun, we need to get up. We can't miss school today." Luhan whined, trying to push Sehun away from him. But he was too strong for the deer to escape from.

"Yah, five more minutes." Sehun protested. Luhan sighed and ran a hand through his hair. They weren't gonna be able to eat breakfast if Sehun didn't let them get up.

"You're gonna be hungry." Luhan reminded him, feeling Sehun's grip loosen on him. He made an escape and grabbed his uniform clothes from the closet and ran to the bathroom to change.

"Hmm, food over me." Luhan heard Sehun mumble before he went to the bathroom. He just laughed a bit to himself before actually changing. If I know anything at all, it's that you will be before anything in my life.

"Luhan, hurry up.! I need to change, too.!" Sehun shouted from the other side of the door.

"Just change in my room.! There's nobody in there.!" Luhan shouted back, starting to work on fixing his hair. He heard Sehun groan loudly before he walked off.

8:10 am.

There's 15 minutes until first period. Luhan and everyone just arrived at the school, and people started to praise him for some reason. He heard things like, 'Congrats, Oppa.!' and 'You made it, Luhan.!' He's never felt so confused in his life before.

"Why are they all talking about you.?" A voice said from behind Luhan. He looked back to see Chanyeol looking at all the students like they have problems.

Luhan just shrugged and continued walking ahead of him and Baekhyun. Sehun actually parted with him because he 'didn't want to be seen' with Luhan. Whatever that meant.

"AHHHHH LUHAN.!" He heard a chorus of people yell at the same time. He looked up to see Jongdae, Minesok, Kyungsoo, and all the rest of the gang. But before Luhan could even react, he was trapped inside a circle of little fanboys.

"Wow, I can't believe it.!" Jongdae squealed. "Our very own Luhan at the top of the rankings.!" Luhan's eyes widened at the words that spilled out of his mouth. W-what.?

"Hold on. Slow down, Jongdae. What happened.?" Luhan questioned, confused about what was happening. Kyungsoo pulled out his phone, opened up the school news, and handed it to Luhan so he could read it.

'New transfer student, Lu Han, has made it to the top.!'

"For the first time in years, someone has finally taken away the spotlight from  former no. 1 ranking, Oh Sehun. This is a record for the school.! After only being at this school for a week, Luhan flew through the rankings and took over the spotlight as no. 1 most liked and known students here at Exodus High."

Luhan's eyes have never been so wide in his life.! What he just read must have been a misprint. He can't be the most liked student.! He just can't.!

"Well, I know who's gonna be a bit pissy whenever they find out about this." Minesok hummed while the others chuckled at his words. Luhan rolled his eyes and walked into the school.

When he got in there, he never expected the students to cheer for him.! Because that's exactly what they did.! There were so manny whoops and hollers and shouts at Luhan, he couldn't process what was happening at all.