Preview

"You think your so tough riding that Suzuki v6 bike into my school huh?" He says staring me down as he got me caged in between his thick muscle arms. My heart beat picks up again at his close proximity but I remain calm. "Nope but I think she's a lot faster than that olé scrap metal that your driving." I reply coolly while keeping eye contact man, this guy was intense it totally works for him thou. Something tells me his the real deal. He leans in close enough that his warm breath wafts over my face and let's me smell his surprisingly minty fresh breath.

My heart just about stops and my eyes closed involuntarily as I gasp softly but I know he heard it at his soft chuckle. His lips barely brushes mine and I have to bite my lip from releasing a very embarrassing moan. He drags his nose along my jaw till his lips reaches my ear and whispers huskily. "I think you'll be in for a big surprise of what exactly is under my hood new guy."

So that's all for my new boyxboy story guys this the second story after W&C and also a sequel to H.B even thou I'm still updating it but I WILL NOT remove the completed tag on that story so stop complaining about and just go read other completed stuff ok! Thank you ppz vote and comment on what you think of this book (preview)