Rogan's Ladies.

After the spending the whole day with Rogan I felt really tired but in a good way. The house was eerily quiet when I entered making me pause a moment. But then I heard faint music coming from somewhere. "Well somebody finally showed." I just about jumped out of my skin scowling at Charlie who continued to casually lean against the stair rail. "That wasn't funny." I snapped but she only shrugs before smirking down at me. "Hey who's laughing lesbo, how was the date anyway... Hope you didn't put out mister?" She chuckles at the latter making crude gestures with her hands. "You know sometimes I think your adopted, not a compliment by the way." I point out a disappointed finger at her. "Roman and I were just hanging out okay. So if there's no damages or stolen property I'll just go to bed, goodnight." I called over my shoulder. I scowled myself  for letting her get to me. I did the teasing not her. I heard her laughter following me like a mocking echo but I was too tired to care.

My phone beeped when I got to my room. Rogan had sent me a whatsapp and I quickly replied. Ey E thanx for the awesome time. We should do it again. Gud night ;-) wink face.
I had a goofy smile on my face while typing my reply. Anytime Roo :-) smiley face. Suddenly emoticons was my thing, some bad boy I am. Shaking my head at myself. If the cru back home saw me now... I'd definitely lose my street credit. This town is a new start and change, I just didn't think it would effect me. But change can be good so I didn't mind.

Today was so awesome that there was quite a few places I wouldn't mind visiting on the regular. The moon light streaming through my window was so beautiful so I didn't switch on my bedroom light. My room was cast in a blue ambience so not too dark for finding my boxers and vest that I slept in. After taking a shower I went outside and stood on my balcony and heard a wolf howl somewhere in the woods making me smile at the happy sound. Did wolf's howl when they were happy? ... I sure hope so.

The next morning I could hardly wait to get to school. The first sign was probably when I woke up way before my alarm clock. I was singing in the kitchen when Charlie walked in. " What's with the racket you lesbo?" She grumbled opening the fridge. "Morning Miss grumpy, you should go to sleep early. Then you'll be happier in the mornings like me." She glared at me. "Whatever Mr sunshine why didn't you make breakfast?" She asked pouting making me feel slightly guilty but then I grinned making Charlie raise a brow. "I didn't because were swinging by the local diner their food is awesome! Charlie's had her thinking face on and then as if realized what I said she shot up and ran up to her room. "I'm in, give me 5 minutes." She said sounding really excited and looking a hundred times livelier than a few seconds ago. Clapping my hands together I finished my coffee then grabbed my cars keys.

When we arrived the aroma of food almost made me moan. Charlie was practically skipping but suddenly stopped at the door making me bump into her. "What's the hold up Charlie I'm hungry." I wined because she was delaying the heavenly smelling food my stomach craved. "Someone's here, now how do I look?" She fussed with hair and pulled her top tighter. "You look fine, lets go in please." Charlie huffed and pulled me back when I went passed her. "Hey ladies first and don't embarrass me okay." She said narrowing her eyes. There must be a guy she likes currently in the diner so I nod dutifully. "Wouldn't dream of it sis." I smiled opening the door for her. " Shall we...?"
Charlie walked in looking like some type of runway model in Milan, mom always took her to making me laugh.