School of losers?

'Crescent High' I read on the building in front of me after taking of my helmet. The parking lot was deserted only a few cars parked out. Yeah I am definitely late. Signing I made my way into the building first stop the front office. Opening the front door I was a little unnerved by the silence. Like really quiet only the sounds of the air-conditioning humming and a faint ringing sound probably the office phone.

I was staring at the schools trophy case that was huge when someone cleared their throat snapping me out of my revere. "Excuse me are you Ethan Crane?" A guy about 5"11 in height with glasses was looking up at me expectedly. Nerd. Was a word that popped into my head but schooled my features not wanting to make a enemy of the first person I see. Looks can be very deceiving. I slowly nodded at him while raising a eyebrow. "Finally, your really late but follow me please and without missing a beat he turned on his heal and basically speed walked down the hall. I had to jog to reach him as he took a flight of stairs then a quick right and stopped in front of a door that that read Mr Peër.

When I reached him he trusted something into my chest that looked like a folder. Pushy much. And before I could ask what it was he cut me of. "This is your timetable gym card and notepad for your first day. Sorry for speeding through this but you were late and I have other responsibilities. This he gestured to the door is your first class already you missed homeroom. I will meet up with you after class to show you too your next one. And I'll give you the tour during recess. Now you'll have to excuse me Mr Crane."
When he wanted to run of again I grabbed his arm. "Hey , sorry didn't catch your name?" I let go of his arm as he looked a little alarmed at my touch. "Oh where is my manners I'm Barry Allen." He shakes my hand quickly. Sensing his need to leave winked at him. "Catch you later Barry." Again he surprised me with blushing. "Later." He called over his shoulder disappearing down the hall. Barry is an interesting guy I mused maybe he can fill me in about 'Weirdville High' I smirked opening the door. And as cliché as always every head turns my way.