Wanna be my boyfriend?

Skipping class with Rogan was the most bad boyish thing I have done in awhile. At least since my motorcycle stunt when we arrived in this town.

"We can skip school all together." Rogan says staring up at me. We were outside sitting under a tree. Well at least I was, Rogan was laying down on the grass his head propped up by his arms against the tree trunk. My phone's speaker playing folk music that was nice with how chilled we were. I shook my head at him standing up. "No can do Mr, besides I still have to talk to your brother."
Rogan rolled his eyes and pouted which made me chuckle at his childish behavior.
"Let's head back inside teacher's pet."
I made to slap his head but he rolled out of the way and was up on his feet in no time racing towards the steps.
"You, coming slow poke?"
He smirked down at me as I gaped.
I glared at him rushing up the steps cursing his good looks and fitness.
When I reached him, Rogan picked me up throwing me over his shoulder. I yelped and hit his back.
"Put me down, we're in school."
I hissed but he only slapped my butt chuckling.
My face was probably crimson.
The hallways we're empty which I was greatfull for.

We stopped before a door and Rogan seemed to listen before opening it.
He finally put me down. And I was a little confused why we were in the boys bathroom.
"What are we doing here?"
I asked a serious looking Rogan. He seemed to snap out of what ever thought he was stuck in. Scratching his head, a clear sign he was nervous about something.
"Ethan, I wanna ask you something and u have to promise not to get mad okay?"
I shrugged folding my arms.
"Okay, shoot."
Rogan released a breath taking taking my hand in his.
"I know we haven't known each other long and actually been out much but I really like you. I apologies for giving you mixed signals but no more games. Ethan would you be my boyfriend?"

My mouth was probably hanging open because Rogan closed it with his finger. I had so many thoughts running through my mind at his words I couldn't formulate a decent answer. Rogan was hot, sweet, funny and strong. Plus I liked him too, he made me feel good and comfortable around him. But Roman popped up in my mind for some reason that I felt guilty.
"Well?"
Rogan's smirk was beginning to waver at my lack of speech.
His grey eyes locked with mine, so much like Roman's but his at the moment were so warm and sparkled with excited. I said what I have been fantasize about lately. A boyfriend.
"Yes."
Rogan bent down and gave me a slow chais kiss on my lips. My heart beating a mile a minute.

He straightened up looking down at me his eyes a little darker. Closing his eyes he pulled me in like a hug but he was taking a deep breath of my neck. I found myself wanting to squirm because it tickled.

"One more thing before we go..."
Rogan says scratching his head. I looked at him expectantly.
"Don't say anything until this special party at our house this weekend."
I nodded, he wants to make a statement at this party I guessed.
But then I frowned. "Sounds pretty exclusive, who els will be there that I know?"
Rogan grinned. "A lot of people from school and town actually."
I shook my head at the sudden nervous butterflies.

Gym class was something I always liked because it was active and competitive. What I didn't expect was how fit and fast most of the students were. A brunette and red head was running circles around me and they we're girls. Cassie intercepted the ball from them passing it to me. Winking at her I made a basket making her clap with delight.
"Good shot."
Cassie grinned bumping me.
"I had help you know. But hey are they always on the bleachers like that?"
I asked gesturing to Rogan and some guys sitting on the side lines.
"Jip that's their thing too cool for gym class."
Rogan found my eyes and winked at me before continuing his conversation with the group of guys he was sitting with.
Roman walked in with two other guys. And everyone's head seemed to snap to him.
Cassie gasped beside me.
"What's up?"
I found myself whisper shouting with how quiet it became.
"You won't believe this but Rome has never showed up for gym class."
My face was probably looking very sceptical but Cassie seemed to be telling the truth.
But then again how can someone not show up for gym ever, wasn't that a fail or something?
I felt Roman's eyes on me briefly before he walked over to the gym teacher.

Rogan had stood up now watching his brother like a hawk.
"Hey bro how about a friendly game?"
Roman didn't seem like the basketball type football maybe but the guys looked like pro football players too me.
Roman shrugged and the were those annoying gasps again.
"Awesome, hope your a challenge brother. Rogan says jogging over with his group in tow.
The teacher seemed very excited all of a sudden.
"Listen up students we are playing some basketball! You can sit this one out new bees. Two teams please hustle people."
Some people were already moving to Rogan's side while others remained on the court.
Roman walked up to me then and Rogan eyes was burning on my skin.
"You and Cass sit this one out Ethan."
I nodded dully.
"Come on Ethan you don't wanna be in the middle of these guys.
Think I already am Cassie.

This seemed like more then just a game of basketball to me. Rogan challenged his brother and that didn't happen often by the looks of things.

The game was fast and even a little brutal the guys were not playing around. Roman was leading but Rogan was relentless. Any defense from guys and he knocked their asses down. Roman was the only one that could fully take his body hits and not fall on his butt. Time was running out but neither brother seemed to be giving up anytime soon.