Enemy of my enemy.

Cornith closed the multiple tabs on his laptop. He had enough information about the blonde plaything the wolf boys of Crescent seem to adore so much.

Firstly the kid's family is rich and coming from old and new money. The parents are also tied to some underground activities none proven of course. So not just a pretty face from California like he previously thought.
I think I'll try the friend approach for now. He grimaces slightly and with
that he pulled on his black jersey and went off to school. A beautiful day for some friendly competition.

Meanwhile at Ethan's house:

Rogan was sure if he were in wolf form, he would be wagging his tail waiting patiently for the blonde beauty upstairs in his room. When Ethan implied that he should come pick him up he jumped at the opportunity with excitement. That was till he found his brother waiting patiently against his car...

"All done, sorry hope you didn't wait long." Ethan bubbles practically jogging down the stairs. "You could've come upstairs you know..." He grins at Rogan who raised a eyebrow. " Then we would definitely be late."Rogan says frowning." He wanted to pull Ethan against him, inhaling his scent but the heated gaze from the car made him pause. Rogan smirked when Ethan give him a hug regardless. They descended the stairs with light chatter when Ethan suddenly gasped. "Is that Roman?"
Rogan shrugged. "Yes my brother had car problems." He says monotonously not even believing the words himself.

When Ethan made it to school he was all smiles. Both brothers in a car with him certainly made for a quite an entrance even Charlie was speechless for a moment. But after she shook her head she pointed behind him at Cornith in his car looking far too busy to care talking animatedly on his phone barely sparing anyone a glance as he got out of his car and up the steps and into the building in no time. Totally pretending he didn't see him with the hottest twin hunks in school. Others certainly noticed but to Cornith they just as unimportant as the very steps he took towards to building, you didn't admire them they we're just steps to ...step on.

Roman and Rogan seemed just as preoccupied as their sole focus seem to be Ethan and nothing els. Each at his side as Ethan talked and talked a clear sign to anyone but Charlie that he was nervous but excited too. She shrugged and left when Mandy showed up. People continued to stare until they went inside.

It was the second period when Conirth slides up beside him like a long lost friend. "Hi" He said looking way too innocent and calm for Ethan's liking. "Oh hey, Conirth right?" He smiled politely getting a affirmative nod.

"So your the new meta huh?" Conirth asked with glee pointedly staring him down. Ethan leaned in a fraction glancing around not sure if this was a conversation to be had in school. "The new what?"
Conirth put up a hand.
"Oh your just not what I expected that's all, maybe a girl from Kansas ha ha ha or anywhere perhaps. Still so clueless." He quips giving a coy smile.

"Okay whatever, see you around man." Ethan gave him his best glare. He was going to punch this guy the sudden anger caught him of guard. Conirth grinned wider maybe he shouldn't have ticked him off he thought. "Apologies, they haven't told you much hey." He tried looking sincere. As Ethan's face relaxed he knew he was convincing. But he was still guarded. He only shrugged going back to his seat again like nothing happened.

After class Ethan wondered just exactly what Conirth implied when said he knew more about the twins then he knew and what was this meta thing...? He needed answers and he knew just who to ask.
Rogan was waiting against some lockers looking way to casual for someone that has a class himself. The other students more mostly just shuffling along but looked like he didn't even care about being late.