Chapter eighteen

I woke up to a beautiful Saturday morning. The sun was beginning to peak through my light colored curtains. I groaned and stretched my arms above my head. I looked around my room, not wanting to move. My clock on my nightstand read 9:40. Seriously? Why couldn't I just be a normal teenager to can sleep in until freaking 3 pm. I bet austin would sleep till 5.

Holy shit austin.

I sat up straight on the bed conking my head on the back board as I came up.

Ouch by the way.

I remember lying in my very bed with Austin, intense make up session.....oh ddaammnnn. What is wrong with me. All of a sudden I'm a hormonal teenager now? When did this happen. I used to be that one nerdy girl in 7th grade who still wore hello kitty shirts and watched my little pony. Ok, who am I kidding I still watch that show.

I smiled thinking about him. I don't want to be that one girl who freaks out over a guy, and I always promised myself I wouldn't. But in all honesty, it's all apart of life. It's supposed to happen. I don't know why.

If my mom taught me anything before she left its to never stop living life to the fullest, you never know what day it'll all be gone.

I finally roll out of bed dragging my feet across the floor to the door. I open it to smell something wafting from the kitchen to my bedroom.

Bacon.

I ran down stairs, almost dying, to the kitchen where dad was making pancakes and bacon. Can I get a hallelujah?

"Morning Izzy," dad said. "Heelllooooo. Pass me the bacon," I said instantly. Dad laughed and passed me the plate. "We'll someone's in a good mood this morning," he said. I smiled. "You have no idea."

"Oh! I was wondering if you and austin would want to come to the new movie premier. Your first red carpet experience," dad asked excitedly. My face lit up. "Seriously? That sounds awesome! I'll tell austin!" I said taking a piece of bacon into my mouth. "Right after I finish this," I said the bacon dangling from my lips.

------

I picked up my phone and clicked Austin's contact.

"Hello?" Austin's voice was muffled in the background. "Hey what are you doing?" I asked him. There was a few seconds of silence. "Uhm, I'm busy," he said quickly. "Ah ok?what. Are.you. Doing?" I asked smiling. "With my mom.... Grocery shopping. babe I'm really busy right now can I talk to you later?" He finished quickly. "Oh uhm yeah sure," I said and hung up the phone. Ok then.

Dad walked past me. "Did you call him?" He asked. I shook my head. "He couldn't talk he's busy," I replied. "Ok. Hey, do you want to do something today? "Hmmm like what?" I asked. "I was thinking we go into the city and go shopping," he said pulling out his phone. "Ok since when do you shopping," I asked. He shrugged. "Since I had a beautiful daughter who likes clothes," he answered. I smiled. "Alright," I answered. "No go get ready," dad said pointing to my room. "Ok, ok."

I walked up the stairs to my room. I pulled a pair of white high waisted shorts and a blue see-through crop top from my close and put them on. I looked in the mirror and frowned. I looked like an ugly raccoon. Not even makeup can really fix me up. I've always tried to be one of those people who don't care what other people think of them, but I guess I'm not.

I walked over to the bathroom and washed my face. I applied the usual mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow,foundation etc. I didn't even need to brush my hair. Lately I've been going for the long, pretty sex hair look. I don't know why.

I grabbed my purse, put on a pair of Toms and walked down stairs.

"Ready?" Dad asked. I nodded. "I'll drive,"I said. "Fine by me," dad smiled. We walked out to the car and drove into the city.