Chapter four

Hey guys:) I keep having differnt ideas about how the story should plan out soo things might get crazy...:/ hahhaha but I'm gonna be supperrr busy with homework and exams so I might only have the weekends. But...is writing a fan fiction about Austin mahone really worth spending hours ON THE WEEKEND???? Absolutely;) haha❤❤❤

I was at my locker putting my books away. My last class had just ended, and I was getting ready for the Romeo and Juliet auditions. I grabbed my purse and backpack and closed my locker. I checked my phone to see what time it was, 2:52. I had almost 40 minutes to wait until auditions. I walked to the auditorium and sat outside the door. I took out my homework and began to work on it.

I was working on my geometry homework when footsteps stopped right in front of me. "Ms. Anderson, I presume your here for auditions." he stated. I nodded. "What part?" he asked. "Uhm, Juliet." I said. Mr.greane nodded. "Well, the best of luck to you," he said winking at me. I smiled and nodded my thanks.

---

It was now time for auditions and everyone was sitting in the auditorium. I didn't see Austin anywhere. This was not good. He's the only reason I'm auditioning.

"All right everyone. I'm passing out scripts and when I call your name you will come up to the stage," Mr.greane said. I looked around. I still didn't see Austin anywhere.

"Alright can I please have Taylor Evans and James Mathews come up to the stage," mr.greane instructed. Taylor and James stood a foot from each other each holding the script in there hands. "alright read page 12 only the words highlighted. And..ACTION," he yelled so loud my ears hurt.

"Alas, that love, whose view is muffled still,

Should, without eyes, see pathways to his will!

Where shall we dine? O me! What fray was here?

Yet tell me not, for I have heard it all.

Here's much to do with hate, but more with love.

Why, then, O brawling love! O loving hate!

O any thing, of nothing first create!

O heavy lightness! Serious vanity!

Mis-shapen chaos of well-seeming forms!

Feather of lead, bright smoke, cold fire, sick health!

Still-waking sleep, that is not what it is!

This love feel I, that feel no love in this." Taylor finished staring into James eyes.

"O, speak again, bright angel! for thou art

As glorious to this night, being o'er my head

As is a winged messenger of heaven" James said. The scene ended as James placed Taylor's hands over his heart.

"And CUT! Thank you Taylor and James," Mr.Greane said. "Next I need Isabelle Anderson and....Austin Mahone," he said. Austin still wasn't here. I looked around again. No one else was trying out for the part of Romeo and Juliet. Wonder why..?

I walked over to the stage shaking. This was going to be humiliating. I took my script and stood on the stage. "Where's Austin?" he asked me. "I-," I didn't get to finish. The auditorium doors opened and Austin walked in. I breathed a sigh of relief. "Austin here's a script your partner will be Isabelle," Mr.greane said handing him a script. Austin walked up to the stage and stood across from me. "Sorry I'm so late," he whispered. "It's ok," I replied. I looked over to mr.greane. Taylor, who sat next to him, didn't look so happy. "Alright page 26 highlighted area. ACTION!" he yelled. I looked down at me script and breathed. I could do this. Austin went first.