Chapter six

Hey guys:) this chapter is short sorry:/ but i kinda really like this chapter. Dont know why....;) haha but anyways thanks for reading:)❤❤❤

It was now Friday and I was sitting at home Alone. Dad was working late and I was just watching pretty little liars in the living room. My first week at school progressed to be better, mainly because of Austin. He has been my only friend lately. I mean yeah, I've talked to Robert and Alex. But Taylor, being the bitch she is, spread rumors about me around the whole school. She's been so pissed off lately because she's the under study for Juliet.

Austin tried to tell me she'd get over it as he sat with me at a lunch table. But I could tell he was unsure. I knew she'd find someway to get revenge. First I stole Austin from her, then I took "her" role in "her" play. I knew I was in for some serious shit.

Taylor thought something was going on between me and Austin. But she was so wrong. Yeah, he was gorgeous but we only wanted to be friends. Everyday after school Austin would come over and we would go over our scripts. Not even once was the kiss brought up ever since my dad mentioned it. I didn't know if I should be happy...or disappointed. I mean, who wouldn't want to kiss austin freaking mahone?

I turned my attention back to the screen when my phone vibrated. It was Austin. It was the first time he'd texted me since we swapped numbers. It read.

Austin: Hey! It's me;) I was wondering if u want to go to the mall with me Alex robert and Tyler:D

I smiled to myself and replied.

Me: I'd love to:) what time?

He replied back almost instantly

Austin: Now.

Me: what?

Austin: now, I'm here.

I shot up from the couch and peeked out of the main window. Yup, he was sitting in his car along With the rest of the boys. Of all people why would he want me to come? I ran my fingers through my hair and looked in the mirror. Luckily I wore the same clothes I wore to school and my makeup was still on. I grabbed my purse and walked out to his car.

"Geez hurry up Isabelle!" Austin shouted. "Ok now I'm just gonna go more slow!" I yelled slowing my pace. The boys laughed from the car. I walked to the car and Robert opened it for me from inside. "Thank you," I said to him. "Anytime," he winked. I smiled and we drove the 2 minute ride to the mall.

----

I felt weird being the only girl as we walked past stores in a group. But They are really fun to hang out with. They were all wearing flat-bill hats. Austin was wearing his Chicago bulls hat. we were going down an escalators when alex and Tyler jumped up onto the railing and slid down to the bottom. "Woah!" they screamed. We met them at the bottom and laughed. "Dude that's so fun," alex said. "Yeah. You guys should try it!" Tyler said to us. "Alright sure," Austin and Robert said. "You up for the challenge Isabelle?" Austin asked me jokingly. "Uhm. Sure," I said nervously.

We went went back up to the second floor and Alex and Tyler rode down for a second time. The mall was almost vacant for 9:00 at night. So there was nobody to watch us slide down the escalator. Robert went next shouting woohoos on the way down. I looked over the railing. I would probably die if I hit the bottom I was 55 feet up at least. If you've ever seen the railing on the escalator you'd know that it goes really fast,moving with the rhythm of the steps.

I breathed in and Austin took my hand. We jumped up at he same time and the black railing swooped us down to the bottom. We hopped off and I realized I had closed my eyes. "Isabelle. You can open your eyes now," Austin said to me. I opened one eye and realized he was right. "Oh. Whoops." I said. He laughed. As we were walking two security guards approached us. "there have been many complaints about reckless teenagers. I'm going to have to ask you to leave," one guard said to us.

We walked out of the mall laughing. "well that's the first time I've ever been kicked out of a mall," I said smiling. "Your welcome. Welcome to the crazies," Austin said doing a little bow. I giggled. "That movie scared the shit out of me!" Alex yelled. "Dude, everything scares you," Austin said. Austin turned to me laughing. "One time we were watching scream 3 and-" Austin was cut off. "Don't tell her the story! Not everyone needs to know!" Alex yelled punching Austin in the stomach. Austin coughed. "Ouch. Geez man. I won't," Austin said between wheezes. I tried not to laugh. But snorting in and out of my nose...was kinda obvious.

"Go ahead, laugh," Austin said as he rubbed his stomach. I looked at Austin and smiled, all the laughter out of me. "I'm done," I said still smiling. Austin giggled. We made our way to Austin's car. "What do you guys wanna do now?" alex asked everyone. "we could go to my house. My dads not home and I could stick in a pizza," I spoke up. "Are you sure?" they asked me. I nodded. "Why not."

---

We walked into my house and I turned on the lights. "Can I get you guys anything?" I asked. "I'm kinda hungry," Austin said. "Alright I'll bake a pizza,"I said. Everyone walked over to the living room and sat down. "Can we watch some tv?" Tyler asked. "Sure. Catch," I said throwing the remote to him. "Nice throw," he said. "Thanks," I replied. I walked over to the freezer and pulled out a meat lovers pizza. I set the timer on the oven and put the pizza inside.

"What are we watching?" I asked everyone. "nothing yet. It wont change off of pretty little liars. "Oops. Thats because I'm recording it. I wanna know who A is," I said jumpily. "It's Toby," austin said. I glared at him. "Why would you tell me that?!" "Well my mom watches it so that's how I knew," he said trying not to laugh. I grabbed a pillow off the couch and hit him in the face. "You did not just do that," Austin said. Everyone was just watching us. "Well why would you tell me who a is! I was gonna watch it."

Austin stood up, pillow in hand. He walked up to me and whacked me on the head. "Ha-ha payback! Yeeyuh!" he yelled. I grabbed another pillow and hit him again. This went on for a couple more minutes when Alex said he got the tv to work. me and Austin stopped. None of us ever realizing they were still there. We both blushed we sat down on the couch next to each other and watched south park.

It was around 11 when everyone left. We had finished off the pizza and everyone got tired, including me. Tyler,Robert,and alex walked out to the car and austin was the last one to leave. "It was fun tonight. Thanks for having us over," he said. I smiled. "Thanks for getting me in trouble by security," I said jokingly. "No problem. Night Isabelle," he said and walked to his car. I closed the door softly and smiled.

I didn't want to but it's kinda impossible not to. I have a crush on Austin mahone.