Chapter twenty

"Are you sure you have to go?" I asked him as we were standing in my doorway. Austin nodded. "Yeah, my mom needs me, for real this time," he said smiling. I nodded. "Ok see you tomorrow," I said leaning in to kiss him.

He leaned back grinning like an idiot. "You, are such an asshole," I said hitting him on the shoulder. He laughed and I backed away pretending to close the door.

"Ohh no you don't," he said stopping it from closing with his foot. "Why should I. You don't want to kiss me anyways," I said trying to be serious. He came really close to me, his mouth right by my ear. My breath hitched in my throat.

"It's called teasing Bella. Don't do it to me, it won't end well," he whispered. I smirked. "What, like this?" I asked teasingly my hand resting on his thigh. I felt him tense. I tried to move my hand up but he grabbed my wrist. He chuckled. "Hey, I said no teasing." I laughed. "Then that's not fair!" I replied still laughing.

"I know," he said right in my face. I looked in his eyes. I stood on my tiptoes and kissed him. I balanced myself back on my heels. "Now leave, get off my property," I said smiling. He pretended to look hurt.

"What? Now who's the asshole?" He said with his hand over his heart. Like he was wounded. I smiled. "Just go home to your mother," I said pushing him off my porch. "Wow you are so mean. But ok, if you want me to leave, I'll leave." He threw his hands up. I just eyed him.

"Here I go, off to help my mother with something of which I have no idea," he said backing up slowly. " Oh don't you have a song to record?" I asked smiling and crossing my arms over my chest. "Ah, I'm working on that," he said still backing up, slowly. "Won't you miss me?" He asked. "I'll see you tomorrow austin," I giggled, looking at the ground then back at him.

"Yeah I know just, you might get the mahone withdrawals. I mean, it's no big deal really," he said rubbing the back of his neck," it's just, with some people it can be really serious you know?" He said his lips curving into a smile. I laughed at his wild attempt to get me to run to him, or do something cute.

I rolled my eyes and started walking over to him. I stopped when I was right In front of him. His face showed pride that he had won this one. I poked his chest. "You win this one mahone," I said. He shrugged and smiled. "I know," I rolled my eyes again. His hands gripped my waist pulling me towards him.

He leaned down and placed his lips on mine. His soft, moist lips, that I loved so much. I put my hands on his chest and pulled away. He gave me a puppy dog face.

"Alright, you have 10 seconds to get the fuck out of my face, before I kill you, an eat ya kids," I said trying not to burst into laughter. Austin started laughing. "What the hell?!" He asked. Tears brimming his eyes. "I thought it was a good moment for a Kevin Hart quote," I said shrugging. "Not gonna lie, that was a good one," he said wiping his eyes. I shrugged again. "I know,"

"Seriously go home, for the love of god, your mom is waiting for you!" I said laughing. "Ok, ok," he said as he started walking towards his house. "I'll miss you though," he shouted jokingly. "Oh god, your so cheesy!" I shouted back. He shrugged. "Part of the charm I guess," he said.

"Bye austin," I said laughing looking at the ground. "Bye babe," he winked. I walked back inside and closed the door. I shook my head and laughed. No wonder why people loved him so much.

------------------

Hahaha just a filler. I have been waiting forever to write a cute chapter like this where I could show his cheeky cute self.😊😋