Chapter seventeen

So...your welcome😊 xoxo love y'all ❤ I'm cheesy I know, don't judge.

I woke up to soft snoring. I removed Austin's arms from around my waist and turned around so I was facing him. He was so peaceful. He looked like a sleeping puppy.

"Good morning," Austin whispered as he slowly opened his eyes. "Actually, it's 12:30 but hey, it doesn't matter." I smiled. Austin lightly chuckled. "Damn, if my mom finds out I ditched school, she's not gonna be happy," he groaned.

"We'll. I have a feeling she'll find out, don't mean to be Debby downer or anything," I said looking around my room. "Yeah probably. How you feeling?" He asked concerned.

"Soooo much better. Thank you for coming," I whispered and lightly kissed him on the lips. As I tried to pull away Austin's hand entwined in my hair pulling my face closer to his. "Not so fast," his breath tickled my nose. I smiled shyly.

I could already tell this was going to get heated.

Austin turned me around so I was lying on my back. He was above me, arms resting on either side of my head. His head dipped slowly until he lightly kissed my lips. He pulled back up and looked in my eyes, he smiled. He leaned down again slower and kissed my lips lightly again. He pulled back up once more.

No no. I couldn't take it anymore.

My arms wound they're way around his neck, my hands in his hair. I pulled his lips to mine.Forcefully. Austin was now lying on top of me one hand in my hair, the other, sliding down my waist.

His hand slowly glided down my thigh. He squeezed which made me moan into the kiss. Austin moved his lips to right below my ear. He lightly sucked on the soft skin. Making the feeling in my core arouse. "Holy shit," I whispered.

How he does this to me, I will never know.

"Kiss me," I demanded. Austin's lips moved back to mine. This time though It was more intense. Very, intense.

I turned austin around so I was straddling his waist. His left hand was resting on my hip, the other slowing making its way up my shirt. My hands were still fiddling with Austin's hair. And oh my god it was like a fucking wheat field.

I heard austin quietly moan in the sync of our kiss.

Just then Austin's phone went off. Even I already knew who it was.

Austin pulled back.

"Hello?" He asked annoyed. I saw his facial features change into shock. "I know , I know it was stupid. It won't happen again. Yeah ok see you soon," he hung up his red iPhone.

"Your mom?" I asked and scrunched up my nose. "How'd ya know?" He asked jokingly. "Is she pissed?" I wondered. "Not as much as a thought....but still pretty pissed off yeah," he finished.

"We'll mr.bad boy, you should probably get Home then," I said starting to roll off the bed. Austin nodded. He raised his hands up in the air. "Babe help me up," he said pulling a puppy dog face on me. "Lazy ass" I said and pulled him up so he was facing me.

"See you soon?" He asked. I nodded. I walked to my door frame where austin blocked me with his right arm.

He leaned in and kissed me gently. He pulled back and walked down the stairs. "See you later!" He yelled. "Good luck with your mom," I yelled back at him. "I'll sure need it," I finished. And I heard the door open and then close.

I walked back to my room and closed my door. Then I jumped on my bed and did a little girly moment of squealing into my pillow. Just then my phone went off.

Austin:

You know your window is open right?;)

I blushed a bright crimson.

Me: pshht whatt. How embarrassing......

Austin: nahh it was cute;) see ya babe

I smiled and set my phone down. I walked over to my window and closed the curtains. Then....I did another freak out. But c'mon, who wouldn't?