Chapter five

Hey guys!!:) soooo??? Is it getting kinda cute??? Hahaha i think things are gonna get more mushy buutttttt I have to get through the important stuff first....;) teehee

Please comment any ideas???:)❤❤❤

I was standing outside of the auditorium waiting for mr.greane to tell us our roles. I had been standing there for 20 minutes after school ended.Austin walked up next to me. "Whats goin on?" he asked. "waiting for mr.greane to tell us our roles," I replied. "Ah. I see," he said. The big auditorium doors opened and out walked mr.greane.

"hello all yee maidens and gentlemen. The results of who will be playing the roles in Romeo and Juliet, are listed here." he said holding up a paper. He taped the paper to the wall and stepped out of the way. I see why he did. In an instant everyone was smushed against the wall trying to read the sheet. Me and Austin backed up and waited. The mob parted and Taylor walked up to me.

"You bitch! You stole my part!" she screamed at me. My mouth opened in shock as I turned to Austin. If I stole Taylor's part then that meant I would play...Juliet. I pushed through the people surrounding the list. People watched me as I searched my name. I found it. Isabelle Anderson-Juliet. And right below me, Austin mahone-Romeo. mr.greane handed me two scripts. "Congratulations. Rehearsals begin next Monday," he said. I tried to smile.

I walked back to Austin handing him his script. I'm sure my face was deep red. I mean, I should be happy right? "I hope your happy. Bitch." Taylor said. "Trust me,"I snickered,"Feeling is mutual," I said Austin stared at me, shocked. Taylor glared at me and turned to Austin. "Call me later baby, k?" she said and smacked her lips to his. Austin pulled back instantly and looked at me. I couldn't really read his face. taylor walked away her blonde hair flowing behind her.

"Well, I should get going." I said to Austin. Austin nodded. We turned towards the exit ignoring strange looks from the people behind us.

----

I pulled into my drive way and walked to my front door. My life was is so messed up. I have no friends. No one to talk to. But worst of all, mom is gone. I reached into my pocket searching for my key. I couldn't find it. I went through my backpack and purse but still no key. I cursed under my breath. My dad wouldn't be home Untill late tonight. I sat down on the porch and started homework.

Suddenly I heard a car pull into the driveway. I jumped up hoping it was dad because I'd been locked outside for 1 hour. I ran to the drive way. I rolled my eyes. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "thought we'd get a head start on the script," Austin said holding it up. "Well I'm locked outside I said throwing my hands up into the air. Austin walked up to me. "Is there a window?" he asked. I nodded and looked at him suspiciously. I walked around to the side of the house pointing to a window.

I watched as he took the frame off its hinges and set it on the wall. "Come here," he said to me. I just stared at him. Austin walked over to me and took my hand. "I'm gonna help you through the window," he said. "Oh."

Austin picked me up by my hips. So many weird thoughts were going through my mind. He gently placed me on the window frame. I turned on my butt and plopped into the house. "I'm gonna let you in through the front door," I said to austin. "Ok," he said as he put the window back into the frame.

I walked over to the front door and let him in. "Nice place," he said thanks. "Do you want anything?" I asked him. Austin thought. "Do you have any water?" he asked. "Yeah," I said and walked over to fridge. I got out two water bottles and handed one to him."Thanks," he said. We walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. It was really awkward. "Well...do you think we should go over some lines?" he asked. I nodded. We opened our scripts and read to ourselves. Not really what i Had in mind.

After a few minutes I closed my script and looked at Austin. He finally felt my eyes and looked up at me. "Why are you doing this?" I asked. "Doing what?" he asked confused. "Drama.the play," I replied. "My mom thought it would be good for me. You know, a break from singing," he said. I nodded. I haven't really thought much about Austin being loved by girls everywhere. He went back to his script. "I know this is none of my business but...I saw you and Taylor." this time Austin closed his script and set it next to him.

"Like I said before...Taylor thinks she owns me," he said. "Then why don't you just tell her off?" I asked. Austin looked at the ground. "You know the say something music video that came out not to long ago?" he asked. I nodded. "Well the man who helped me create it...is Taylor's dad. So now I feel like, if I make taylor upset...it will blow any other chances I might have with him," he finished. I looked at Austin in understanding.

"You know...if she's making you comfortable, you shouldn't have to put up with that." I said. "but what I I loose any opportunities?" he asked. "Why would Taylor's dad drop you for something you "Did" to his daughter?" I said doing the quotations with my fingers. "It's her life not his. Besides, you told me you guys weren't going out." I finished. Austin still stared at the ground in thought. After a few second she looked up at me and smiled. "Your right."

"Man, you should be my therapist. I'd pay you," he said winking at me.I Laughed and felt my dimples rise in the corners of my mouth. Austin looked at me. "What?" I asked him. "Nothing. It's just, that's the first time I've seen you really smile," he said. I blushed and looked at the couch.

We talked about school and his career over the next hour.

"so wheres your mom?" Austin asked me. The smile that was on my face instantly turned into a frown. "She uhm...she, she died," I said unable to look at him. Austin was speechless. "I'm so sorry Isabelle," he said. He ran over to me and held me in his arms. "it's ok. I'm just not really used to people caring," I said trying to dry my glossy eyes. Austin looked at me. "Well get used to it. Because I'm gonna start caring," he said. I smiled."Thank you. It really does me a lot," Austin just smiled into my eyes.

Just then my dad walked through the door. "Dad!" I yelled. "What?" he yelled back. "Come here!" I yelled to him. I heard Austin chuckle and my dad walked into the living room. " and who is this?"dad asked. "This is my friend Austin. We're going to be playing Romeo and Juliet in the school play," I said. "Nice to meet you Mr.Anderson," Austin said shaking my dads hand. Dad smiled. "So Romeo and Juliet? That's exiting," he said still smiling. We nodded. "Are you guys gonna practice the kissing scene?" he asked us.

Me and Austin looked at each other. "What kissing scene?" we said at the same time. "The one where Juliet is at the top of the tower and she says'Romeo! Oh Romeo!'," my dad trying to mimic a girls voice. "We didn't get that far into the script," Austin said. "Oh we'll...I think it's intense so you might wanna practice,"my dad said jokingly winking at us. My jaw dropped.

Dad walked out of the living room and left me and Austin alone. "Well I better get home," austin said. "Yeah...sorry about my dad." Austin laughed. "No he's right. We will have to practice." I stood there, in shock. I've never kissed anyone before. Austin grabbed his script and walked to the front door. He kissed me on the cheek and walked out to his car. He honked and waved as he pulled out of the driveway. I waved back and walked back inside up to my room.

I plopped on my bed in my pajamas. Me.kiss Austin. In front of people. Nooo wayy. But there was no way I was letting that bitch Taylor do it for me. Oh god, what was I getting myself into.