Countless Love-Birds and Saki's Death

I sat against the sakura tree and opened out my notebook. I just found some very good notes. Someone named Info-Chan, or is called that, who seems to be helping out Yandere Chan. I found this out cause I heard Yandere calling her on her cell-phone. Apparently, Info-Chan is some sort of pervert that sells really disgusting photos of girls to some boys at school. Eugh, I'm very disgusted. Nobody knows her true identity. "What is that," asked a girl in blonde locks, huge pink ribbons holding them. I don't think I've ever seen her. I examined her for a few seconds, not answering her question. "Hello?! Earth to person!" She said as she snapped her fingers. "Oh, I'm sorry. Can I help you," I replied calmly. "What are you reading," she pointed at my notebook. I sneakily flipped over to the pages where I had my science notes and showed it to her. "Uh-huh...You're very quiet! I see you all the time with those girls, but now you're always alone. Either with Kokona, I believe that is her name and the leader of the occult club." I frowned a bit and looked at the ground, "I'm just a bit worried about things." The girl glanced over at Kokona's Senpai and blushed. "Wh-What are you looking at?" I stuttered, afraid she would say SENPAI. And guys, guess what? She said, "Noooo, GROSS!!! He is so stupid and weird and ughh!!!" How obvious. "I'm Osana Najimi! You probably haven't noticed me yet because I'm always behind this tree. But today, you took my spot!" She said, making a mean-grin look. "Oh! I'm sorry," I placed my notebook back in my bag and stood up,"I'm leaving right now. By the way, I'm Hoshi." She shook her head and waited for me to leave. It was still 7:34 in the morning and I had lots of time. I walked into the school's back yard and saw a group the group of girls. Except for Saki. I shuddered and winced to the thought of what I saw yesterday. I know why Yandere did that to Saki. Saki was the only one who stood up for Kokona.

 I placed my hands in my coat's pockets and realized I've dropped my wallet. I wanted to buy lunch today, ugh. I quickly walked back into the school's front yard and went back to the spot where Osana was, but she wasn't alone. She was talking to Yandere Chan. I held my breath for a few seconds, walked toward them and said, "I'm sorry to disturb you both," Yandere and Osana both looked at me and I smiled casually. "What is it? NEW girl," Osana said as she raised an eyebrow and Yandere stood silent, still staring and waiting for an answer. "My wallet fell out my pocket somewhere and I-" I began until Osana crossed her arms, "Well aren't you a forgetful person? Or maybe you just wanted to hear our conversation!!! That's the original scene," she glared in a "tsundere" way and Yandere didn't change her expression. "It's not like that! I was looking for the last place I had it," I said a bit louder. "Shush, can you leave us?! I wanna talk to my friend!!!" My eyes broadened as I heard that. Yandere glanced at Osana and looked back at me. "Yandere Chan is your friend," I asked. "You and your manners!" I winced. "Oh, I'm sorry! Sorry Ayano. Have you guys met today?" I asked but her answer made me mad. "No! Idiot! Now leave!" I glared, I hated how she was talking to me, "I'm not an idiot. But I know what you are." Yandere chan moved an inch back from us and she looked at both of us. "Shut up! Just leave man! Stop trying to be like that social butterfly, Midori!" My heart skipped a beat as I glanced at Yandere. She didn't seem to make any expression and I looked back at the annoying one. "I'm just trying to socialize. You're the only one who's being mean! I just wanted my wallet and your acting like this is my fault!" She snapped and tried to punch me but I dodged it. Yandere grabbed Osana back, "Osana..." I heard her say. I looked at the spot where I was sitting and found my wallet. I picked it up, placed it in my pocket and went to class.

I went to sit on the bench after buying lunch and saw Yuki come toward me. "Hey Hoshi, you look upset. Why don't you come sit with us?" I smiled a bit,  "Only if you invite Kokona as well." She changed her expression  into an annoyed look, "Man, you're lame." She walked back at her table and I sadly continued to eat. I hate them. I finished my lunch and went to find Kokona, but apparently I found Saki coming to school!!! I ran to her and I felt like hugging her so tight! Did Yandere let her go?! "Saki!!!" I exclaimed and tried to hug her but something stopped me from doing that. I stared at Saki's eyes. She looked very dull and not happy. Her lips were moving but I couldn't hear what she said. "Saki! It's me Hoshi," I looked around to see if anybody else was here but we were alone. "I am worthless...I should die..." I heard and my eyes widened. "S-Saki?!" I yelled and shook her. What? Why was she saying that? I snapped my fingers and she didn't flinch. Until she did something horribly horrific. She pulled out a box cutter. "Nothing matters...Die...I should die..." WHAT!? IS SHE TRYING TO KILL ME?! I tried to run away but she grabbed my hand and lifted the box cutter up to my hand. I screamed as loud as I can and knocked her away. I fell backwards and so did she. Saki slowly moved the ponytails off her face and stood up. "I am worthless...I have nothing...I am nothing..." "SAKI!!!" I cried and she stabbed her own self. I saw her body hit the ground and her blood spill out.  I screamed, hoping for someone to here me until Budo (The martial arts leader) and Sho, Budo's best friend saw Saki and ran to get the teacher. I didn't move. I just stared blankly until I blacked out.