Ronshaku Loans Part 20

"Hoshi," Mayu said and I jumped off my bed. "Mayu! You startled me!" I exclaimed as she closed the door. She comes inches close to me, which freaks me out a bit because ever since you've witnessed murder, you're a bit cautious. "Don't tell me it's true," she whispered in fear. Uh-oh, I thought to myself. She read my book didn't she. "Wh-What's true," I asked, acting stupid. "That your school is full of bad people." ...I laughed and slapped her playfully. Now that I got Yandere's trust, I'm sure no harm is done...Well, that's what I think at least. "No, you idiot! It's a story, I didn't want you to see it because it was a surprise!" Her eyes widened and she palmed her face. "Don't screw with me, Hoshi! I read everything! That d-d-d-day! The day you came home, why were you crying?!" I moved back, flailing my arms in the air, "I got a bad mark on my assignment! You caught me, don't tell Mom!" She stared at my eyes, her eyes narrowing. It wasn't a cute face at all. "You never get bad marks, Hoshi," she said and I gulped. "I know you well."

WELL, I WENT TO SCHOOL ALL DEPRESSED THANKS TO MAYU! Yes, I told her the truth. Only a little of it, not everything. I hope she does keep that promise! We did our sister promise where we pull our cheeks hard at the same time, promising each other 'till the end. Y-Yeah, we made that since we were kids so what? I walked to school, suddenly seeing Kai-san on the ground, behind a tree. A worry look came across me as I ran to him. "K-Kai-san," I said embarrassingly to see him, looking at the clouds. "E-Explain..." He tilted his head upwards and sat up, pulling his bag behind him, "Is looking at the clouds illegal too?" he asked with a slight grin. I pouted my lips, "No, but it's embarrassing." He stared at me as I stared back and we burst into laughter. I sat beside him, hugging my knees in the shade. "Yand-" I began until the bell had caused us to flinch horribly. "Oh, tell me later, Hoshi." I sighed as we stood up. "Sure," I said. He patted my left cheek, mockingly and I rolled my eyes. What a weird guy. I glanced at Kokona and gasped. I forgot to tell Kai-san about Kokona and I! I walked to Kokona, until Ayano stood in front of me before I could. "She has problems, huh?" She said. I looked at Ayano confusingly, "Pardon?" We walked together to our lockers and I watched her grab her stuff. "I talked to Kokona, after you left early." I looked at her, my eyes broadening. "Y-You did? What did you say?" I asked curiously. She closed her locker, staring down with her doll eyes. "She said, she said she isn't facing domestic abuse from her father. It's something else." I tried not to gasp and moved closer to her, "Something else?" I know Ayano isn't lying, she's smart. If she was, I can call the police anytime on her. "Her Father is in dept, ever since her mother died. He cries and cries. Her father borrowed money from a business and now he must pay a lot." I was a bit confused.......HOW COULD I HAVE MISLEAD EVERYTHING!? I assumed a lot of things from Kokona, she's been doing a lot of bad things..But...Oh....I-I get it. She tries to help her Dad by doing compensated dating. I understand now. "Yan- I mean Ayano, what are we going to do about it? You know Kokona can't trust you after you posted that awful thing about her." Her eyes glared at me sharply, "It's the truth." I nodded because I didn't want to lose Ayano's trust. She's capable of anything, you can see it in her eyes. She looked up to me, sheepishly smiling. "Did you know that a student at Akademi High's father works as the boss of the company? It's called the Ronshaku Loans." I raised an eyebrow, "Um, Ayano, what does a student have to do with this?" I saw her eyes glow with excitement. "Hoshi-chan, I know what to do. Count on me, alright?" I have never seen Yandere like that ever, it made me smile nervously. "Whatever you do, NO VIOLENCE." I said, quietly. She nodded and walked to class, "No...violence..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yandere Chan grinned widely at her victim. Musume Ronshaku. The daughter of the manager that put Kokona's life in danger. Musume's eyes were blind folded, obviously because they attend the same school together and as Hoshi said, no violence. "What do you want," she said in fear. "Let me go! I didn't want this." Yandere slowly walked behind her, tapping Musume's shoulder tauntingly causing her to scream. Ayano laughed. She hadn't had this much fun since she met Hoshi. What a drag. "Do what I say," Ayano said.

Watch this video, Ayano texted to the manager.

He stared in horror as he saw his own precious daughter, scared, hopeless, strapped in a chair, cold. 

Mr. Ronshaku: You scumbag! What have you done to my daughter?!

Ayano grinned as she read his message. 

I haven't harmed her...Yet.

If you ever want to see her again, you must do what I say.

Mr. Ronshaku: What do you want from me!?

Free all your clients from dept, she texted, glaring at her own screen.

Mr. Ronshaku: Are you insane? That would sink my business!

For everyday your clients remain in dept, I'll remove on of your daughter's fingers. If you want her in one piece, you must act immediately.

  Mr. Ronshaku: You monster...Fine, I'll do it.

She chuckled to herself, fiddling with her hair before replying.

Good decision.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Messages between Kokona and Yandere.

Kokona: My Dad just got a phone call...he says his dept has been wiped clean! Did...you do this?

Yandere: Yes.

Kokona: What did you do?

Yandere: I can't tell you.

Kokona: That's kind of...scary...but I can't remember the last time I saw my Dad this happy! I don't know what you did, but I'm afraid to ask...but you saved my Dad! Thank you so much!

Yandere: You're welcome.

Kokona: Words can't express how grateful I am! If there's anything you need me to do for you, just say the word!

Yandere: There is ONE thing, I'd like to ask you for.

Kokona: What is it?

Yandere: Please meet me at my house tomorrow, before school begins. I have something important to tell you.

Kokona: I'll be there! And, one last time...Thank you.