First Day of School...Part 1

I am Hoshi Yuuto! Ahem, I mean, my name is Hoshi. I'm just a normal high school student who's from America. Yeah, I'm Japanese but I grew up in America. My family decided to move to Japan, which was really exciting since I have never been there. The airplane trip was so, so, so, so, so, s- sorry! I'm more of a deredere type, it's really hard to get it together. The plane ride was so much fun. I loved the food.

After a few days of living in Japan, I got used to things. America and Japan have a lot of a difference and similarities. I dress more different than other people, so I stand out a lot. Sometime soon, my parents found me a high school to go to. It was really close to my house and I would always see pretty girls walk to school, outside my window. "Jeez, mom, what if no one likes me?" I said, while eating some rice my mother had made. She stroked my hair and made her sweetest smile that warmed me up real hard. "I doubt that, you've made so much friends in America. I know you'll make friends here." I tried to smile back, and nodded. She was right, I did make many friends in America. What was there to be afraid of?

I wore my favorite red scarf and ran outside the door, waving at my mom before going to school. AND YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE HOW HUGE IT WAS! It was amazing! It was heaven! Sakura pedals falling off the trees, just like in the anime! I wanted to squeal, but there were other students there. Boys, girls, all dressed fine in their uniforms. Matching uniforms that the only difference you can tell is by their hair and faces. They were so pretty, I felt suddenly uneasy. They all glanced at me, some smiled, some ignored, some waved too. I sat down on the bench and then watched everyone go to their lockers. A girl with green pigtails came up to me and smirked. I looked up at her in surprise, and was about too ask why she was smirking until she changed it into a smile. "Hello! Are you the new student, Hoshi?" She sounded friendly, I smiled back and nodded. "Uh-huh, that's me."

"Wow, so like, you're really from America? Sounds cool." She said. "Yup," I said, "I'm new here, can you help me around?" She let out her breath and gave a thumbs up. "Sister, that's why I'm here. Let me show you your locker." I quickly got up, followed her into the school and she showed me my locker. It was similar to the ones in America, so I wasn't really surprised. "Here's a schedule, where we hang out, where places are and all." She said, as she was handing me a bunch of sheets. "Thanks! These will be really useful! What's your name?" She gasped and bowed for an apology, "Koharu Hinata! Sorry, about not mentioning it. Class starts any moment, let's go!" I nodded and followed her up the stairs and into the classroom.

Things were awesome so far. I'm so glad.