Yeah, Yandere Chan is strange... Part 2

I closed my eyes for a bit and opened them again as we made it into the classroom. The teacher hasn't noticed me until some guy with purple hair shouted out, "Teacher, there's a new girl!" I glanced at him and he did the same. The teacher walked up to me, very calmly, she smiled and said, "Welcome to our school, Hoshi. If you need anything I'll be there and so will the students. I held my breath for a bit and nodded. "Thank you. I am lucky to be here." So, the teacher began teaching us about biology and all. I'm not much of a "education lover," so I just sat on my desk, staring out the window. After the period, it was soon our break. I watched all the students leave, some went outside and some went to the balcony. I decided to go outside. I saw some girls there but I felt too shy. I wanted someone to invite me over. Sigh, I walked over to the fountain and watched the water flow gracefully. I brushed my hair off my face and touched the water. Cold, I thought. It's really cold. I looked over to the left and saw this boy. He was by himself. He had black hair and black eyes. He looked like the guy you'd be friends with, but I didn't bother. I continued watching the water, but...I couldn't stop myself from looking at him. No, I don't think I like him, something is off about him.

He didn't seem to notice me, he was watching the sakura trees. The only one who did was a girl who also had black hair, high in a ponytail, hiding behind a tree. I was curious to know why she was hiding but again...I'm shy. I quickly turned away and continued watching the water. "BOO!!!" I heard suddenly, I let out a loud shriek and then covered my mouth. I turned around to see a pretty girl, who had a side, red ponytail. "I'm Yui, why're you alone? Come hang with us, Hoshi!" She said. FINALLY! I was waiting for someone to invite me. I followed her to the group and they all introduced and so did I. It was so much fun, they were all super cool. Saki had blue pigtails, kind of like that popular vocaloid Hatsune Miku. Mei had navy blue locks which was super pretty, I got kind of jealous. Kokona had hair like Teto's from Utauloid. They complimented me and it was so wonderful. Kokona suddenly tapped my shoulder and pointed at that boy on the fountain, who I was staring at a moment ago. "You know him? That's Senpai...I have a crush on him." Wow, I thought. Just WOW.

I smiled at her, trying not to tell her that he does look like someone to fall for. "You should tell him soon. That will be really cool." I said, and suddenly I saw that same girl, who was hiding behind that tree, walk past us, glaring at Kokona. I gulped, and Kokona looked at me strangely. She soon realized I was looking at that strange girl. "That's Yandere Chan. She's really strange." I nodded, "Yeah, she's been hiding behind a tree before." Of course, I did not want to start a gossip...But I felt like I could trust her.

At the end of the school day, I went over to my locker and started getting my stuff ready to go home. I saw some boys leave, Senpai leave and some of my friends. Kokona was still at her locker, reading something. I walked toward her and asked, "What's that?" She looked at me and grinned, "Yandere Chan wants to talk to me about anime. Pfft, no way am I going to talk to her." Yandere Chan, I thought. I didn't see her leave. Kokona crumpled up the note and threw it away. Suddenly, I heard footsteps walking away. Chills went down my spine and I shivered  a bit. It must have been a teacher. Positive.

I walked home and ate dinner with my family. First day of school was really good actually. The only thing I was doubting, was Yandere Chan.