Yandere is Different

Things changed for quite a while. It was the last few weeks of school and it was very normal than the days before. There were no violence, just calm students in beautiful uniforms, walking in and out of the school. Akademi High was very safe in a while, nothing happened so far.

Kokona won her reputation back, being one of the most popular girls at school. Oka and her members had slowly begin to start talking more to others with more passion and their club has welcomed many others. Yui Rio has done very well in her cooking club, her food was loved by many others.

The school was in perfect shape, no flaws, but the students' struggles, although you wouldn't consider "struggling" a flaw since every human has done it before.

The sakura trees have grown more bigger and healthier in the school's yard, being one of the most amazing school with the best scenery.

Taro was reading his favourite book, under the tree he used to hang with Osana. Osana and the other deaths of Akademi High were remembered dearly. A smile ran across his face as he saw Ayano close by. Ayano's dark hair stood out as she noticed his glance and smiled back, blushing. She sat beside Taro, looking over his book. "What're you reading?" She asked with enthusiasm. Taro stared down at his book and kissed Ayano's cheek before explaining her the story. "Gotta take this call," Ayano said standing up and walking far out, so no one could see her. "Info-Chan? You haven't called in months, what happened? Did you get my calls?" Ayano started, fiddling with her hair as she was talking to info-chan. "Uh, yeah. Sorry about that." Info-Chan replied.

Everyone was happy.

I walked home, alone as usual, staring down at the ground as I walked. My hair blew in the wind as I made it home. Opening the door, to see my parents and Mayu on the table with a sorrowful smile. They were hiding their sorrow, but smiled anyway for me. "Hey Mom, Dad..." I managed to say. "What's up?"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!" I screamed, slamming my fists against the table. "Hoshi, calm down!" Mayu called. "No, why're we moving back to America?! I've passed my exa- you can't just say it one day!"

So...yeah, my parents told me my Father couldn't get a proper job in Japan and we couldn't afford things here. They thought America would be much better again. But, I really didn't want to go. I felt like the school needed me or some sort, I don't know, okay?! Sigh...

It was my last day at Akademi High, everyone brought gifts, wow. I got lots of manga, cards and all. I felt special in the past couple of weeks after Kai-San's suicide. Ayano stood next to her boyfriend, Taro, looking at me. I gave her a warm smile as she walked towards me, leaving Taro to talk to some boys. "I know I told you this before, but...how can you live without someone you love?" She asked, which caused me to lose my smile. I sighed, she asked me that so many times which is why I'm upset. "I never lost Kai-San, Ayano-Chan. We both told our feelings and he'll always be watching me. I know he's there." I said. "Oh by the way, I suddenly felt like how Taro was feeling, being loved by a psychopath- I-I mean!" I said and Ayano shook her head. "We'll miss you, Hoshi." She said. I've never looked at her this way. She handed me a present, wrapped in comic paper, with a small smile. "Thanks, take care of yourself and Taro." I told as she nodded.

"I...can't...believe...i-it's today.." Oka said softly, gazing down at the ground. I looked down at her face, since she was short and patted her head. She gave me the weird skull with one glowing eye...Hm...I like it!

I got lots of hugs and great things and I like it! It was fun until it lasted and the school day ended.

Violence will matter only when it has too, but please guys...try to find a better way to get your crush to be with you. You'll make so much work for people around you...like me. And please, please if you're ever having trouble, tell someone! No matter what you're dealing with, it must not be kept a personal struggle! There are people out there willing to help. You're not alone...it took me a year to figure that out.

This is a story about how I met a girl who was different. Yandere Chan.