Death... Part 3

I woke up from a strange dream. It had to do something with Kokona's Senpai. But my brain feels so jumbled up right now, I can't remember. I sat up my bed and checked my phone. School starts soon, I thought as I got up and prepared myself. I looked in the mirror and stared at my reflection. Yandere Chan...I gasped and looked both ways. I admit, I'm afraid of her. Don't judge reader! I shouldn't act like this, I should be better. I should talk to her, know about her. She's probably a confused and shy person. I smiled and walked to school. Surprisingly, that happens to calm me down. 

It was about 7:03 in the morning when I saw Yandere Chan. We were both early and alone outside. She didn't bother looking at me. I knew it! She was shy! That's all. I walked over to her and waved at her, "Hello, I'm Hoshi,  the new student. Although, I came yesterday." I said as I scratched my cheek casually. She smiled a bit but didn't answer. Yup, she's shy. "What's your name?" I said pretending to not know. She looked up and said, "I'm Ayano, but call me Yandere Chan." I smiled, "I'd like to call you Ayano." Seriously, who would name their self Yandere? That's so weird.  She changed her smile into an emotionless look and nodded. She started to walk away  until I said, "Why were you hiding behind the tree?" She ignored me and walked away, as other students started to come.

I walked into the school and into my locker, waiting for the other students. I looked at the crumpled note Kokona threw away yesterday, that was still on the floor and then at the students. I saw my friends Yui, Saki and all. I waved at them and called out their names. They giggled and we had a little chat before class. Today, we were learning about chemistry, which was exciting. After that period, I walked out to the balcony and stared at the view. Ah, it was so beautiful. I was by myself, enjoying this scenery.  On the corner of my eye, I saw a girl who had nice green hair. I walked over to her and she raised an eyebrow, "What is it, new girl?" Uh...That's weird. I looked at her with disgust and said,  "I have a name." She shrugged and looked away, which made me a bit angry, but I had to keep my cool. I decided to sit down on the chairs. Oh yeah, I thought. That's Midori, she irritates people so that's why she's alone. Not many people like her, I thought as I continued staring at the scenery until...I saw Yandere Chan.

I saw Yandere Chan but she didn't see me because I was sitting behind the small storage. "Yand-" I began until the worst, most scariest thing happened. As soon as I blinked, Midori was on the floor, clutching her chest full of blood and Yandere Chan with her bloody knife. Yandere's knife. I could not believe what I saw, I nearly screamed...But that would have done me no good. I hid behind the storage afraid. My heart was beating really fast and this was something not to forget. I watched her drag Midori across the balcony, laughing. It wasn't the kind where regular girls would laugh about a joke. It was a laugh of slaughter. She was some sadistic cruel girl. Tears sprang down my eyes as I watched her take Midori away and clean her blood off the floor. 

Oh goodness, I wished for someone...Someone to come and help me.

As soon as this is over, I'm going straight to the police I thought. But, as Yandere Chan left, I saw her burn Midori and burn the knife she had used. Smart girl, I thought. Now there will be no evidence. I'm so scared, I don't know what to do. How can I tell anyone? Should I keep it a secret? This isn't my business, right? I thought as I smiled. It was nearly the end of the day, and I knew Yandere Chan has probably left. I quickly ran down the stairs, trying to run as fast as I can away from the school, until I bumped into a guy with black hair and a white headband. I recognized him...He was the master of the martial arts club! Budo Masuta. He looked at me strangely and asked, "What's all this rush about?" I couldn't speak at all. What I witnessed, has scared me so hard, that I don't think I can trust anyone. 

He raised an eyebrow and cocked his head, "what's your problem?" I shook my head and answered him, "Nothing, I'm just excited about going home!" I pushed him away GENTLY, (I don't like hurting people.) and ran away, out of the school. Out of this madness. Once I left Akademi High School it was like leaving hell.