Evil Yui Part 14

Ah, I skipped school yesterday because I had a cold. Thanks a lot Mayu for giving me your sickness. Anyway, I'm at the school yard and apparently there was a teacher out in front of the gates. She was blonde and had blue crystal eyes. She looked extremely happy. I walked up to her and bowed, "Good morning miss." Her smile broadened as I looked back at her, "A very beautiful morning isn't it? After Saki's incident, the staff decided to have a teacher out on duty." THANK GOODNESS! I wanted to face palm, but that would be hardcore stupid. "I'm very glad to hear we are taking this carefully. Well, I'll see you later 'mam." She nodded and I walked into my locker, glancing at the rest of the students. I felt a warm hand on my shoulder and I turned to see Yuna. Man, she never talked to me after I hung out with Kokona. I smiled casually, "Hey Yuna-san. What's up?" She gritted her teeth, grinning and removed her hand from my shoulder, "Hoshi-kun, would you like to eat with us at lunch? We all miss you so much! Especially Yui!" My eyes widened. Yui wanted me to hang with them? Yui never talked to me and she always seemed...unfriendly. "Only if Kokona is with us," I said with a serious tone. "Ugh," she exclaimed and turned away, "No way we're hanging with her! She could kill herself for all I care!" I glared, wanting to slap her so bad, yet I couldn't. How could they be so rude? Kokona is so nice. "Then go. I'm not going to hang with bullies, okay," I said not wanting to disturb the people beside me. "Fine, if you change your mind, come anytime, 'kay?" She looked down, back at me and walked away. I caught Yui glaring at me and I looked away. Her eyes beamed red as her hair. 

I walked towards my classroom and tripped onto something. I didn't fall though! I balanced and turned behind me. A knife. It was a ritual knife! I gasped and picked it up, examining it. It was the same knife in the Occult club. "Oh, there it is," a jolly voice said. I heard that voice. Yandere. She swooped it out of my hand and smiled. "W-What're you doing?" I said trying not to blurt out that she's a total sadistic/stalker/creeper/murderer/etc. I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself before letting her speak. "I dropped it when I was heading to the school's office. I found that dangerous thing and I was about to report it to the teacher," she said. When she answered my question, I felt so strange. I'm talking to a murderer, but it doesn't feel like I am. More like a...friend? No way!!! I can't be friends with something so cruel! "I-It's Oka's. It's her ritual knife." She raised an eyebrow and stuck out her lips, like she was a detective. "I see. I'll hand it to her. See you." She turned around and headed upstairs. I looked behind myself and saw the Occult club right across me. My eyes widened and I quickly went after her. She lied. The Occult club was behind me.

I found her over the balcony, behind a girl I don't think I've met. Her eyes were red and she had a blue pixie cut. Yandere giggled and right before I could interrupt, she had stabbed her throat with the ritual knife. I scratched my face in disbelief. I left another victim to die! I covered my mouth and hid behind the storage. "Sorry, I know you're not my rival Kuudere...But you're not nice around me." The girl spurted out blood from her mouth and fell to her knees. "What the-" I heard and glanced at the other side. Yui stumbled back. YES! Now that she has also witnessed murder we can both tell the polic- Wait what is she...? Her face turned into an evil wink. "That was beautiful!...Don't worry, I won't tell anyone what I saw. But we shouldn't be talking to each other anymore." Yandere's face looked annoyed. Yui ran down the stairs and I glared at that coward. I sniffed quietly, bringing out my notebook and started writing things down. She picked up the girl's body and dropped it down the roof, right where the incinerator was. This high school has an incinerator to burn the garbage. It's normal in Japan, wow. "That takes care of it. I don't have to carry her," with that she giggled psychotically. "Now I have to burn the weapon and gloves. Poor Oka, lost her weapon." I gritted my teeth, I wanted to hurt her. 

But...How? 

She walked downstairs and I tried to follow her. She had blood stains on her cloths! Why was she going around like that?! Pippi Osu gasped and pointed at her, "Ayano!? Is that blood?!" Yandere frowned, "It's red paint, Osu-sama. I'll be careful next time," she walked away and I followed her. Were people this naive?! Everyone should take caution!!! She went into the bathing room and I sighed, waiting for her outside and taking notes. So is this how she kill people? Burn their corpses?